Where to send in evidence of rule-breaking?

Doragodx
Doragodx Member Posts: 10

A recent game of mine into a Huntress with a random David player resulted in these two said players farming 3 other people with each other.

The first tell-tale was they were both the players bringing bloody party streamers (although not an immediate indicator, it certainly adds up at the end), then proceeding to farm the 3 other players off-hook etc.

Huntress would literally walk past this David whether she was in a chase or not and completely ignore him. No, it wasn't an immersive pass-by, it was a blatant intention down a hall-way on Hawkins lab.

I highly doubt simply reporting them in the game will result in any punishment as it's quite easily to mask farming in-game. I have screenshots of chat I'd like to submit. Anybody know a @hacks email address or something or rather?

Cheers.

Comments

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

You can send a ticket to support if you believe you've encountered something ban able.

One important note though: Always record the match if you believe something happened. I'm not so sure if a screenshot will help but video evidence is very useful in these cases.