What's your final guess for new killer

I think i'm going with Jason as my final guess.

You don't have explain why you guess that it's this killer or that killer. Just pick your final guess, no take backs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β«13

Comments

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
    edited May 2020

Candyman or Alien

• OniWantsUrLocation
    OniWantsUrLocation Member Posts: 506

Samara.. for no reason

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Candyman.

If hes not this chapter hes coming soon. Nothing else explains the bees

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I think I'm gonna have to go with Candyman

• Noire
    Noire Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2020

I'm conflicted between Xenomorph or Candyman but if I had to choose based on which I think is more likely, I'd say Xenomorph.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Martin Tyler from Fifa

My actual prediction would be Candyman, all ot the starts align, although they may be purposely throwing us off.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Its Alien

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

The Spy from Tean Fortress 2

• Ravean
    Ravean Member Posts: 98

Jason

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

It's obviously candyman

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

Candyman

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,210

Most of the old evidence that we've had for a while points to Candyman.

Alien has been creeping up as a potential competitor, but there just isn't enough there.

It would be a poor business move by BHVR to tease Candyman with that tweet, Tony's tweets and the bee-like sound files just for it to not be him. While many would probably appreciate that, from a business perspective, it's not a smart move.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

I'm gonna switch it up and go with a classic, popular, iconic character that would have an awesome level and his powers would interact with anything plant based. Could literally use the map against you.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited May 2020

The Babyface Killer from Happy Death Day:

The Killers Power is the ability to use random objects found all over the map to kill you with, but once you are killed you and your team start the match over again until you win.

Or ChromeSkull From Laid to Rest:

The killers power is 2 big knives (1 for each mouse button) for quick downing before blade wiping... downside is that he moves at only 4.1 ms and has the standard TR. (the devs didn't want him to be too broken) His camera's recording light also extends his red stain.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Candyman, but please show me evidence of others (primarily Alien/Xenomorph) because I haven't seen too much

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Candyman. C'mon that dev tweet had a bee emoji and a candy emoji in it. And there's a new movie coming out.

• Kolossoni
    Kolossoni Member Posts: 371

If it really is candyman, then I would be quite disappointed.

I would like someone who's more creepy like the monsters from The Village (2004) or Krampus, but Candyman is the best candidate I guess.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

There will be a Hellraiser chapter with Pinhead and a Labyrinth map but no survivor. Instead, a serperate Scream paragraph with Sidney Prescott will release simetanelous. Pinhead will come with 1 paid cosmetic set at launch while Sidney has around 4-6.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273

Casper The Alcoholic Ghost

• Viceus
    Viceus Member Posts: 145

maybe that related to skeleton... chromeskull....

or maybe jason...

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Jason. I'd say Candyman, because I'm nearly certain we're getting him, but since the movie got pushed back, they'll probably push back other related releases as well. Jason fits iconic, emotional milestone, and there's a lot of Friday the 13th merch suddenly coming out.

Now I can dream it's Pyramid Head, lol.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,210
  • The_Bootie_Gorgon
  • The_Bootie_Gorgon

If they could get ripley as a survivor...

but disney owns that now so BHVR would probably have to give their souls to the mouse for that...

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Obviously the new Killer will be called The Latency with their power to hit Survivors from across map with a regular M1.

And the Survivor will be mysterious because you'll wait and wait, but never be able to get into a game to play as them.

/s

Seriously though, my dream/guess is Freddy Krueger.

But like, the ACTUAL Freddy. Not the gritty bootleg version we have now.

The new Survivor will be Nancy Thompson AND we'll also finally get Speedo Quentin.

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88

Tiger King Chapter, They already worked with Netflix once and it was successful.

Carol Baskins as the killer, because she did it anyways.

Joe Exotic starts with a cane weapon as survivor.

• Mhew
    Mhew Member Posts: 38

ugh, will be Candyman, another generic human killer type, i bet it will be like freddy he will put traps on the floor, bee traps...they should bring a Xenomorph...or a woman killer something like a mistress, a dominatrix killer, u know, that would be awesome and the map would be a dungeon, damn... a dominatrix armed with a cattle prod stuning survivors and everytime they hit her with a pallet or the DS she will moan of joy and recharge her power...lol

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

My heart wants Jason so I'm going with the big boy himself!

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

Im gonna go ahead and lock in "Killer nobody expected or asked for" Not that it would be a bad thing. Surprises are great!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Same as it's always been: the Candyman.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Im sticking with Gillman, The Creature from the Black lagoon.

I just don't see any evidence for Candyman in the teaser, Jason is still trapped in legal issues and doesn't fit the teaser, Pyramid Head only partially fits the teaser in the shape of the 4, Xenomorph's only relation to the teaser is because both are black, I haven't found or read anything that fits the teaser other than Gillman.

The teaser can be black water with the gold being air bubbles. Hinting towards something underwater themed. Black water also hints towards the Black Lagoon. The 4's shape/font fits if seen as a pair of legs and it going down to the bottom meaning the person being dragged under water. That hints towards the main goal of Gillman being to drag women into the lagoon. The gold coloring/metal itself fits in TCftBL being a golden age classic, who also fits the basic description of it being a "classic license".

Every part of the teaser can fit The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Everything but the skull itself. The skull I can't explain other than it being part of DbD's tally mark logo but the skull being gold fits and it ozzing black liquid fits.

So far, I have yet to see ANY evidence for any other movie or named person that fits more than a single part of the teaser.

• ich_hΓ€ng_mal_rum
    ich_hΓ€ng_mal_rum Member Posts: 435

I think it’s chroneskull from laid to rest.

• Pulvoriser
    Pulvoriser Member Posts: 48

A B list character like Candyman is a bad move for this kinda hype. I'm pretty convinced it's going to be more meaningful, that would mean pennywise or Jason.

However! I pick Slinderman, I want to believe its him

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

I'd say pyramidhead.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Its definitely Penny's, Candyman or Alien.

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

It seems like it is definitely Candyman, but I'm hoping it is Jason.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Tony the Pimp & Pumpkinhead, because every thread about new chapters needs them!

(oh Jason tho)

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

Don't grouch. Where's your successful video game company at with it's IP placement?

Any bait is good bait, because it's bait. Plenty of bad publicity has spelled out good business, historically. It makes no sense to say it's a bad business move, given that it will generate any business.

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279

My final choise is , you guessed it : Candyman.

A fan of the trilogy and the Remake coming out. I would be glad to have him as a killer.

As I am still rather dissapointed with the Freddy DLC , he didn't talk or make any of his bad puns.

I hope Candyman does and with his bees and his hook hand by his side, I hope his memento mori and special animations would be excrutiating lovely.

• PalletsAndHooks

Don't grouch. Where's your successful video game company at with it's IP placement?

Any bait is good bait, because it's bait. Plenty of bad publicity has spelled out good business, historically. It makes no sense to say it's a bad business move, given that it will generate any business.

• PalletsAndHooks

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

They sounded like they got Jason.