Options
Rybo
Rybo Member Posts: 5

Any thoughts on my tier list?

Comments

• Lumionesty
    Lumionesty Member Posts: 98
    Options

I’ll go through what I disagree and what I don’t mention I agree with. I’m also going to add an E tier to the list and remove SS.

1. I would Spirit to the right of Nurse as at this point with add ons Spirit is on the same level.
    2. I would swap Billy and Hag. Hag is very powerful but she needs to set up and she doesn’t have as much map pressure as Billy.
    3. Huntress goes into B tier for me. There’s just a ton of stuff survivors can do to abuse her but in the right hands she’s still a monster.
    4. I would put Plague down to C tier. Nowadays she just gets cleanse rushed and ends up with little power by the time she can do something.
    5. Trapper goes down to D for me. He has a very weak early game and he mostly depends of survivor mistakes to win.
    6. Pig is C tier. I think she has a lot of potential but she usually downs survivors pretty slowly.
    7. Freddy should be low A tier for sure below ONI and Hag. He has so many tools to his disposal.
    8. Legion goes down to D tier for me. He can keep people injured but as long as they don’t heal, he basically becomes a 115 killer with no power.
    9. Doctor goes up to mid B tier for me. He’s capable of shutting down most loops in the game and he also slows down the game a bit with his madness.
    10. Clown goes to E tier for me. The worst killer in the game in my opinion. The only thing he can do is be slightly more effective at certain loops but he has 0 map pressure and 0 mobility. Chases still take a long time to finish as well.
    11. Demo goes up to low B for me. His portals allow him to traverse the map quickly and his shred has tons of potential in chases.
    12. Ghostface goes up to high B for me. I think your grossly underrating him. He has a powerful insta down, the ability to turn off terror radius and the ability to crouch. All these combined make him the best stealth killer in my opinion.
    13. Id put Bubba up to C tier since he has potential with nemesis + PWYF combo.

Thats about it so my list would look like

S: Nurse, Spirit

A: Billy, Hag, ONI, Freddy

B: Ghostface, Huntress, Doctor, Myers, Demo, Deathslinger

C: Pig, Plague, Bubba

D: Legion, Wraith, Trapper

E: Clown

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

I mean you make a tier list based on how good the killers power is,right?

She has lost quite a bit from her map mobility and is way more unforgiving to play than she used to be.But even after the nerf her power is the strongest one in the game (If you don't look at her bugs and inconsistent teleports)

Though i would argue if she deserves the ss tier anymore.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Well as a red rank killer learning Nurse on Xbox for a few weeks..she is the best killer even on console. When you understand her survivors will have a very hard time, even many SWF groups can be taken out easy if the map is smaller.

• stealthy_feng101
    stealthy_feng101 Member Posts: 18
    Options

I say also nurse not even the strongest killer spirit is mutch stronger than her because if she have a good headset and stridor you always dead I lost three round in one month with her and the thing is nurse need skill spirit is ezz to play an I, m devoting twenty four I know what I say

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

I promise you big maps destroy Nurse now.

I'm a pretty good Nurse, and on the bone shaped map it's virtually impossible for me to win if survivors are playing smart and I'm not playing super scummy. It takes too long to cover large ground AND be effective in chases. Still a great killer (marred and destroyed by bugs) but not the single best one anymore.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

I usually classify huntress a A or S killer and Nurse A or B since she is a lot confusing in most maps with a lot of walls in a certain point

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

The top look spromising, like Hag over Billy, but i'd switch some of the lower tiers around. The killer reworks for freddy and doc turned out pretty strong.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Just to say, I only ranked Spirit higher than Nurse because Nurse is bugged as hell. I also do consider Oni and Myers better than Freddy. (Myers is an odd one, but his vaulting speed increase and his lunge increase in EW3 makes him really scary at loops)

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Unfortunately her bugs and inconsistencies are pretty common. I would say anyone who plays her would argue shes more mid B Tier than SS Tier anymore. The only people who argue shes SS tier are people who bring up she negates survivor defenses and the people who play her for a couple games and do well, but can't deal with the frustrations for very long.

Shes not fun, too buggy and inconsistent, and to top it off due to the previous issues and time investment needed. You can get the same results from other killers with less frustrations overall.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Your C tier has more A tier killers in it than your A tier does lol.

• LambLord60000
    LambLord60000 Member Posts: 5
    Options

I think the plaque deserves one under the nurse. And bubba just one extra tier.

• RemovePlague
    RemovePlague Member Posts: 1
    Options
  • ChildofGod
    ChildofGod Member Posts: 15
    Options

I don't believe in making an "SS" tier. It just looks dumb and immature to me. Also personally I disagree with this list for the most part. Hag is too high and Freddy is too low. Your C and D tier are kinda wack too.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

yea I pretty much agree with your list however hag has been a weird one she can do better than any killer in specific situations and is the best defensive killer in the game, like in some she does better than billy and spirit but it does depend on a little rng with survivors going into your traps.

• Simonete
    Simonete Member Posts: 12
    Options

I think this is the one. Not a single objection from me

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I think if they ever fix nurses bugs she would be top again.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,623
    Options

Wraith should be S and Nurse should be F.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,623
    Options

She's a dead killer. Even before her nerf, she wasn't even playable on console. So much guesswork and distance judging. Too complicated for most people.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    Options

A very very weird list. Having the easy mode powerhouse of Forever Freddy near the bottom is just weird.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

I would disagree with Clown. Can't say anything about Pig, cuz I can't seem to get the hang of her, but Clown absolutely has at least one build that makes him at least somewhat viable. It also kinda needs to be outside, but whatever. Pretty much a slow down build. Bring the add-on that increases tonic hindered effect, and you can shut down loops pretty easily. Then just build everything around that.

• SirBDog
    SirBDog Member Posts: 31
    Options

As a legion main... This hurts but it's true, legion is awful

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    edited May 2020
    Options

I know none of you guys will like this.

-pig is in d bc i dont have that dlc

edit:

These are the killers which i play most and least.

• Poweas
    Options

Clown would be good if it wasn't for the fact that Freddy does what he does but also has a teleport .-.

• desicive_strike
    desicive_strike Member Posts: 1
    Options

yeah um why tf is billy not S tier and ghost face depending on how u play with him is atleast A tier and you seriously think wraith is D tier no hes B-A tier

• Brendan_12
    Brendan_12 Member Posts: 23
    Options

I wouldn't have nurse so high. I find as a survivor as long as you track and watch her you see her boost and just jink direction. It takes a VERY skilled player to catch me with her and I am a basic survivor. The wraith needs pushed up. He's very strong. Yes delayed on uncloaking but again, as a survivor/wraith player, just clanging your bell near a gen can clear it of survivors, or you see the shimmer of the wraith and you're pushed to leave. I'd also push the pig down as even sneaking she is really easy to spot, so her dash is easy to dodge.

As a survivor actually I think killers - especially stealth killers - are really punished. So many perks remove or nerf killer perks and stealth abilities. It's slowly becoming less a game of wits. 😂 Where once you played chess as a killer now you need to grab a mallet and try and smash all the pieces it feels 😂

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

Except that Freddy doesn't cause Hindered. Not that he really needs it what with the higher speed, but...yeah. But another character being better doesn't suddenly make another character worse. Like, personally, I don't like the snares. I've never gotten much use out of them. I actually prefer the pallets.

• Poweas
    Options

What are you waffling about? Freddy does cause hindered with his snares. His existence is making Clown worse.