The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Archives popup is super invasive and annoying.

Coder
Coder Member Posts: 747
edited May 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

When the match ends, I want to say "gg" or something, I don't want the Archives windows overlapping the end game chat. I have to click on it, then click outside to close it... it's super annoying to have that every match.

It also had happened that the second popup (the "get rewards" popup) comes up the moment I try to click on the chat textbox, overlapping it and making me leave the match!

This is bad UI (I'm telling this as a front end developer), you should find a way to display it in a place where it doesn't overlap other functionalities.

Thanks.

Comments

• Sydraen
    Sydraen Member Posts: 102

I agree, the fact that it pop ups even when you dont have any rewards to claim since you dont own the battlepass but its spamming you with the notification that wont disappear half the time is so irritating. DBD Isnt known for its amazing UI but making something this annoying has to be an achievement within itself LMAO; youd think with how its been annoying people for multiple BPs they would fix that up.