No killer is safe

Thatsmartguy
Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Survivors when r y'all gonna stop complaining about these killers even if they nerf them y'all still complain I have seen hate and complains for a nerf for almost every killer no killer is safe from a nerf complain.

Someone wanted clown bottle to hurt him 2 and shoulding blind surviors so much and also shouldn't slow them.

Leatherface- shouldn't get a high speed boost from chainsaw or camp

Spirt- has had a few some 1 where she shouldn't be able to see scratch marks when phasing

Deathslinger- ima sum it up to people saying he OP cuz he stops window loops and etc..

Michael- basically all his red add ons

Demigorgon- actually I haven't seem hate from him

Ghostface- he shouldn't see people when getting revealed also she shouldn't be able to go into stalk while in chase.

Pig- someone wanted to nerf her helmet even tho its already garbage

Wraith- just walk hack wraith and silent bell

Huntress- insta down hatches

Nurse- well there use to be massive complaints on her now I she just a few.

Oni- was an old post someone said oni is to OP because he can flick better than hillbilly and still move as fast as him. Also complaints about his red add on to see surviors when they bleading.

Hag- there was a complaint about her not being about to put traps in a certain area around a hooked survivor.

Trapper- solid doesn't get many complaints

Hillbilly- map pressure and I'm not even sure what the complaint is specifically about all i see is "he OP with this new update"

Doctor- his static blast and how he makes u scream or drop pallets even tho it slows him.

New killer- who or whatever it is u best believe he gonna get some complaints just wait

My point is survivors no matter what the devs do there is gonna be complaints they could nerf them then the killers start to complain. This game is not balanced and probably never will be just accept that fact instead of wanting a nerf on everything.

Comments