No killer is safe

Options
Thatsmartguy
Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

I posted this before but it just disappeared idk but I said before that when is people gonna stop complaining about killers devs can't do anything about this no matter what they nerf y'all still gonna be complaining almost every killer has received a complaint.

Clown- should get blinded to by his gas and also should blind surviors so much or slow them.

Spirt- shouldn't see scratch marks when phasing.

Hillbilly- I just seen his is too OP with this new update cuz of his map pressure.

Oni- people say is just like hillbilly with better flick and his ultra rare addon when he sees y'all aura when bleading.

Deathslinger- how he stops window loops and BT.

Freddy the god of all complaints- I'm not even gonna go into detail of his complaints and crys just know everything he does is a complaint

Huntress- her insta down hatchets.

Legion- I just see that they are annoying not really any complaints that I have seen at least.

Demi- haven't seen any yet.

Doctor - how he static blast you, make you scream, and can't drop pallets or window vault even tho it slows him down badly when he does this and its easy to doge.

Hag- that she shouldn't be able to place traps in a certain area around hooked people.

Michael - both ultra red add ons and even the scratch mirror.

Plague- they she shouldn't have a red fountain at the start.

Trapper- nothing that I have seen yet.

Nurse - still complain about her but its mainly on pc.

wraith- silent bell and wall hack.

Pig- some said that they should nerf pig helmet even tho its bad already.

Ghostface- a butch of stuff about his night shroud.

New killer- will most likely get complaints and isn't even out yet.

Basically the devs can't do anything about this complaints take nurse and spirit for example they nerfed them both and yet they still get crys for more nerfs like ok y'all want them in the ground or somthing once they get nerfed y'all move on to another killer to cry about like no killer is safe dude.

Comments