The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

TERRIBLE Matchmaking!!!!

So i wanted to play some Myers because i was thinking of having some fun as killer but NOPE BHVR stepped in with this ######### matchmaking. Like bro look at this #########! AND i had to wait like 36 minutes for this game. ######### great.

Comments

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

just get to rank 1 then it wont matter who you match against

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Tbf though youre in the purple ranks. 3 reds and a green just doesnt seem that off to me. When it comes to matchmaking I would think (albeit Im not a game designer) the idea would be for you to face teams that are at your skill level and occasionally below your skill level (to ease frustration) and occasionally above your skill level (to help you get better). In this case 3 reds and a green is pretty close.

And just judging soley off the points of both sides, while you didnt win you certainly didnt get stomped either.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 885

As matchmaking in the game goes, that is not bad. I remember facing survivor teams like that when i was 17. Besides, the average is well within the zone of what they shoot for. Yes, it still sucks, but the longer you have to wait in the queue, the worse the MM will be, as they broaden the parameters that it searches for. Maybe the new MM system will be better. We'll have to wait and see.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Nothing new, move on to the next match

• Nasza1109
    Nasza1109 Member Posts: 6

The only thing that REALLY pisses me off is that all of them had decisive. So annoying!

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

Given the logic that was given for nerfing Ruin, they should nerf Decisive into oblivion.