Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legion getting stuck in the wall after vaulting window

PigMain
PigMain Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC

Map: Crotus Prenn Asylum: Disturbed Ward

Description: In feral feral frenzy, I fast vaulted the widow in the main building to the outside. That greenish room on the side where you drop down to the ground outside. The room is on the bottom floor of the building. After fast vaulting, I got stuck in the wall under the widow, and could not move or get out of it for the rest of the match. I tried lunging, using feral frenzy, and moving in all directions and I could not escape it.

I was doing very well too, I got 2 hooks and they were all injured before they got even one gen done. I depipped and missed out on a lot of bloodpoints because of this, is there anyway I can have bloodpoints restored to my account?Bugs this are very frustrating and unfair. I did not get a video or picture in time, as I was going to but they left the exit gates before I could.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.