The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Sandbaggin should be removed.

Swear on my life, some people at lower ranks just want to watch the world burn. IMAGINE a billy running for your booty and he decides to literally trap me in place.

I think that everyone inside the killer radius should get no colision whatsoever, or if you're trying to run through somone after 0.5 or so let u "soft teleport" to the other side of the guy.

Sometimes is not much, but there are plenty of times that I get PTSD

Sorry, had to rant, have a great day.

Comments

• MrCookie
    MrCookie Member Posts: 121

If that person repteadly sandbags then report with video proof and that person will get banned.. Thanks to collision survivors can bodyblock and save each other. So it sounds like a nerf to survivors actually.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

I'm not going to excuse actual sandbaggers, but some people just panic. One of my friends has blocked me and others on multiple occasions just because they completely freeze when the suddenly need to do something they weren't expecting (like move out the way). Otherwise report if you feel like it was intentional.

• LegionAbuser
    LegionAbuser Member Posts: 31

There should be a mechanic in place to fix it, because there are people so new or bad to the game that they dont even know that they are ######### you over, and reporting them when they're trying to help feels wrong to me :c

• LegionAbuser
    LegionAbuser Member Posts: 31

Yeah, that's why i mean that reporting doesnt feel good. I dont usually do it :(

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

Is hook farming the Same as Sandbagging? If so then I’d like the option to refuse a save if I’m being unhooked right in the killer’s face.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

It's not the same afaik, sandbagging is getting in another survivors way so they can't go where they want, usually resulting in them either getting trapped or the killer getting a free hit in. Hook farming afaik is unhooking right next to the killer without BT or something to protect your teammate, so they go down again instantly because it'd be dumb for the killer to go after the probably healthy survivor with probably more hooks left.

Refusing a hook save has been requested for a long time, and the Devs just don't want to add it in as far as we know. They prefer we get farmed and have to mash the keyboard for "immersion" (when its really just annoying to almost everyone) rather than it be automatic when both changes would overall probably be better for the game, hence why so many people unanimously agree they should be implemented.

Hopefully the upcoming anniversary stream shows a different direction.

• SneakyPigMain
    SneakyPigMain Member Posts: 35

But I love sandbagging with red herring :(