The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the BEST exhaustion perk?

MisterNegatives
MisterNegatives Member Posts: 32
edited May 2020 in Polls

Dead Hard

Sprint Burst

Lithe

Adrenaline

Balanced landing

Head on

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Once they put through the hit detection changes, Dead Hard is gonna be the clear number one.

• MisterNegatives
    MisterNegatives Member Posts: 32

I created this by accident trying to make a poll, but I would much appreaciate if you guys told me in the comments just for some feedback

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

It depends.

Dead Hard is good for mid looping to keep looping past when you would have gotten downed.

Sprint Burst is good for allowing you to get out of unsafe areas without getting hit and then starting to loop the killer uninjured.

Lithe is good for either transferring from one loop to another or getting out of chase entirely.

Adrenaline... honestly I almost wouldn't call it an Exhaustion Perk. I mean technically it is one, but... yeah... Its more of an end game perk.

Balanced Landing is good for giving you 1 time access to more loops that otherwise wouldn't be loops.

Head On is good for saving your teammates.

In my opinion, there is no "best" exhaustion perk. Each one has a different thing its trying to help you with. Pick whichever one fits your play style. Dead Hard and Sprint Burst are probably the most common because people like to loop a lot, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best or the best for you and your build.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

Even with dedicated servers leading to ground exhaustion, I still think Dead Hard is the best when used correctly. Using it for distance allows you to eek out the last couple feet you need to get to a pallet or window, which can extend the chase by minutes. SB and Lithe are good for putting distance between you and the killer, but that ground is easily made up and it doesn't really help you loop better.

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43

Sprint Burst and Lithe

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Dead hard. I've had so many laughs when I've dead harded to a tree or a wall and seeing others do it. When I manage to use it well it has helped me numerous times to reach pallet or window.

• TheFireVVolf
    TheFireVVolf Member Posts: 57

Sprint Burst. Allows you to work on generators out in the open and/or commit to a gen to the last second. It also has the potential to prolong a chase if the killer is on you as you are almost recovered from exhaustion. It is also good for saves and bold plays if you manage your exhaustion carefully.

• Scourge
    Scourge Member Posts: 145

Welp since its on option Adrenalin.

But i don't really consider it an exhaustion perk since it still activates while you are exausted however if Adrenalin would not be on the list it would be a close call for me between BL and SB.

SB gives you a saftynet to help you get to loopable positions without the risk of getting hit usually most of the time.

BL on the other hand opens an entire WORLD of new Looping possablitys and every map can use BL (yes even sheltered woods you can get it to activate by walking up and than falling down the big tree)

Headone and Lithe are to situational in my opinion. Lithe is a sprintburst that you can use to get to the next loop yes but i rather stay at the junglegym im currently at and loop it more times than before. Headon is a deathtrap if the killer notices you run it, he can bait it you dash out your dead.

Dead Hard is maybe the best middle ground exhaustion perk. Against Competend killers it might work once than he will always bait it however it can always help you to get these extra few inches for the pallet or functions as a get out of jail free card if you missread a mindgame.

Also if anyone wants to know why Adrenalin is the best in the list:

It helps you if you get the exit more consistently since you get the heal and sprintburst even if your in chase. It can always activate and the only limiting factor might be you being broken... but seriously? When you not run For the People, No mither or Deliverence (And to a degree Second wind) or face a plague when are you gonna be broken anyway?

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited July 2020

Rn I'd go with SB especially when combined with Fixated, it is so much fun and pretty good, but if they end up fixing their latency issues, DH might be no. 1 again.

Others are in this exact order: Lithe, BL, Head On. I don't consider Adrenaline an exaustion perk.

No exaustion perk is a bad perk so there is that, if Head On is my last out of these, it doesn't mean I consider it a bad perk whatsoever, I actually used it more than Lithe and BL combined, so, yeah. Before the nerf I would have gone with BL at 2.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
  • Hanselpup
    Hanselpup Member Posts: 187

It really depends on the build you are using.

• The_Doctor_2005
    The_Doctor_2005 Member Posts: 13

If you can use it effectively dead hard is really helpful but I personally like head on the best especially in certain locker builds

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213

Why dead hard when sprintburst??7?

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

head on or sprint burst

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

I never run exhaustion perks except Head On, sometimes, in VERY specific builds, so yeah.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Dead hard once hits are fixed, and sprint burst is an extremely close second. Sprint Bursts ability to get out of almost any deadzone as long as you aren't exausted is almost as strong as being able to turn a down into a pallet drop/vault.

• GetGoodToWin
    GetGoodToWin Member Posts: 4

Sprint burst, you can gen jockey unsafe gens, works with unbreakable, avoids getting to a safe area after a hook, synergistic with Flashlight saves, etc it's a very fun perk to use. Dead hard isnt bad too, but for now it's a short distance exhaustion perk now, so I rank it below sprint burst,

• DariusB92
    DariusB92 Member Posts: 122

Lithe is the best in my opinion simply because you can control when to use it. Other than dead hard of course but you have to be injured to use it and that's precarious.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Lithe. It the only one that you can fully control without changing your gameplay or having to be in a certain situation while :

SB = force you to walk

DH = force you to be injured

HO = force you to wait in a locker and equip Q&Q to work

BL = force you to bring an offering to be sure to have hills or high ground

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,277

dead hard. Viable everywhere, saves tragic situations even at pallets many times