Stop denying killers score just because people are gate-camping

Options

Honest to god, just another way you're screwing with killers. If we down or injure someone at the gates you award us zero points for no good reason. Seriously, why? Just stop it. As long as survivors camp gates we are denied any points for doing anything to them.

Comments

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited May 2020
    Options

Survivors are also denied escape points if downed while surviving the trial. If they fix the escape points too, I'm down.

Post edited by GoshJosh on
  • coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

That's what, 5k or 6k points? I wouldn't be opposed to it but you're not really losing anything you weren't already.

For killers though, we lose not only bloodpoints but also emblems because they get free escapes by running out of the game.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

No, I think it is 250. I'm referring to the boldness category scoring event, not surviving. Sorry for any confusion.

• Ikalx
    Ikalx Member Posts: 125
    Options

Wait, so if Survivors hang around at the exit gates waiting for hits and you give them some before they leave, Killers don't get BP for it?

Survivors definitely do.

Yeah that sounds like an imbalance that needs to be corrected.

• Traslogan
    Traslogan Member Posts: 283
    edited May 2020
    Options

yeah it doesn't even matter what we do either. An injury, a tier-3 shape instadown, a noed instadown, as long as you're near the gate we'll get literally nothing for it except maybe 15 points in chasing if it registers that you moved before you left. Definitely needs fixed.

Back in the day survivors got more or less points based on how they survived, e.g. being injured or downed resulted in less points (much less so for being downed). idk if that's been removed or what but that system should be a fair counter to the gate issue and killers should be allowed points in general.