There should be weapons for survivors like shotgun
or pistols. The devs should do something or i will stop
playing this Game. Survivors are doomed to loose every Game
coz they cant do anything to the Killer :(

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited August 2018

@Orion @Tsulan @SovererignKing @pauloandrade22 i release you killer sided players xD

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Vietfox said:
    @Orion @Tsulan @SovererignKing @pauloandrade22 i release you killer mains xD

Thanks but i play both sides.

And i am respectfull.

But im happy you remembered me though.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:
    Omg you are about to be bashed, brace yourself.

Also its just a fisherman.

• Vietfox

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

That's why i edited my own comment, but you replied too fast

• pauloandrade22

@HulkHodn said:
    Hi iam new and started yesterday with dbd
    Imo its unfair for survivors to only run and hide

Paulo uses Bash attack.

Over 9999 damage .
    Hulk fainted.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

AH .i feels sad.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I replied at the speed of light and sound (ignore that they are not the same pls)

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan i release you killer sided players xD

You summoned me...

Uhm... Survivors wielding weapons would be a terrible idea. Survivors would just gang up and bully the killer even more than they already do.

NOPE!

hahahahahahahaha

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

HELL YEAH .

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

• Vietfox

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I replied at the speed of light and sound (ignore that they are not the same pls)

Sorry can't ignore that, you just got an F on science.

• Tsulan

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Not sure about this one. Unless you consider the people that play killer/survivor for dailies to play both sides.
    We sure have some diehard survivor mains which would prefer that the game dies before giving killers even the slightest buff.

• Tsulan

@powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan i release you killer sided players xD

You summoned me...

Uhm... Survivors wielding weapons would be a terrible idea. Survivors would just gang up and bully the killer even more than they already do.

NOPE!

Actually giving them weapons would be a great idea, just think about it. They run up to the killer expecting to bully him. Yet when they hit him find out they're weapons are blow up toys.

I´ve seen some ugly images of F13th, where the killer gets bullied.
    No thx.
    Survivors would demand to convert their blow up toys into something like this:
    https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/40-mm-systems/gmg/gmg/overview.html

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,940

@HulkHodn said:

welcome to the game and the forum, lets see if we can get this thread back on track and give some advice to the new players shall we?

The main pieces of advice I would give are, play both sides for a little while to fully learn the mechanics of the game. Get involved as a survivor, if a team mate is on the hook - go and make a save (if the killer is not camping, unless you have the Borrowed Time perk), don't just sit and do gens. When you are working on a gen, look around you as a survivor - plan your exit routes, learn the maps.

There is a skill cap involved in this game, at the beginning the killers feel very strong whilst the survivors are new, this does change when you start to properly learn the game.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Not sure about this one. Unless you consider the people that play killer/survivor for dailies to play both sides.
    We sure have some die hard survivor mains which would prefer that the game dies before giving killers even the slightest buff.

I don't mind the "survivor mains" Unless they are rude AF.

Although i will still think their ideas and stances are bad and unfair for the killers as they right now have reasons to complain (and generally "killer mains" tend to be a lot more polite and rational too) So i stick to the killer's side for now.

And remember to Burn DS BS.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

We sure have some diehard survivor mains which would prefer that the game dies before giving killers even the slightest buff.

I think that the "survivor only mains" have played killer like 10 times and for dailys and have if they have seen their issues im fine. If they see the issues and advocate other wise then i have a problem with that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@pauloandrade22 said:

We sure have some die hard survivor mains which would prefer that the game dies before giving killers even the slightest buff.

Well that's true but there's some killer mans on erhe who'll accept nothing less than total world domination 4k no gens ever touched etc.

Agreed and this is true for both sides, you can be passionate but good grief some of the rants are crazy from both sides.

Although i will still think their ideas and stances are bad and unfair for the killers as they right now have reasons to complain (and generally "killer mains" tend to be a lot more polite and rational too) So i stick to the killer's side for now.

Well that's open to debate since some are really good and there's a few killers without naming names on here that're as bad as the extremist survivors.

On that we can agree but might as well get rid of a killer perk as well just to be fair. :p

• Vietfox

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Not all survivor mains are the same, neither their ideas.
    Although i'm a survivor main i play as a killer more often that you think. Mainly to get better as a survivor, learn from other survivors, don't get rusty on how does the killer think and stuff, so i know pretty well how the killer works and what kind of stuff has to deal with.

• Vietfox

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Although i'm a survivor main i play as a killer more often that you think. Mainly to get better as a survivor, learn from other survivors, don't get rusty on how does the killer think and stuff, so i know pretty well how the killer works and what kind of stuff has to deal with.

Am i the only one who noticed that a mod tried to bring this thread back on track?
    I think we totally derailed this one.
    Please stop!

Sometimes i can be too passionate, sorry :(

• Tsulan

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Am i the only one who noticed that a mod tried to bring this thread back on track?
    Please stop!

It´s ok, you summoned the gang and things went offroad from there.

So back to the thread.
    OP, the killer is supposed to kill and the survivor to uhm survive or at least try. If you find survivor to weak, maybe try out the killer role. Survivors with weapons would bully the killer.
    Try not running everywhere. You leave tracks behind if you run. You can also watch some streams.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@powerbats said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

Well that's true but there's some killer mans on erhe who'll accept nothing less than total world domination 4k no gens ever touched etc.

There is not a single Killer main who ever said that. That phrase has only ever been used by salty Survivor mains.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

makes sense and i respecc you .

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Please stop!

SIR YES SIR!!!

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

And i am respectfull.

I also play both...

I think everyone does.

Please stop!

we all are dont worry.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

So I think what we can take away from this is that trolling is far more effective in broken english.

• HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116

To suggest no ideas that will make a fair experience is> @Might_Oakk said:

So I think what we can take away from this is that trolling is far more effective in broken english.

Yea sorry for my english i am from america
    I played some rounds f13 thats Wehre my idea come from
    Sorry when i disturbed the forum

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

another bad bait, another bad troll
    a real shame

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

@HulkHodn said:

Hm. Nope. Then it'd be 'Friday the 13th: The Game: A Nightmare On Halloween: Leatherface's Game Over Edition'.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Give it time you are still new you don't have the experience or the perks to compete yet but at some point you will. You can also play killer watch how people are in chase and adapt the strategy for your own. Understanding both sides of the game will make a better balanced player. Forum tip if you make threads like these you invite people to obliterate you with "git gud" comments and no one needs that. Good Luck! See you in the fog.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    If you call out someone who is killer sided, 95% of the time, they play both sides but use their superior intellect that they gained from playing killer to understand that the game is survivor sided and post accordingly.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@HulkHodn said:

Play killer if you wanna have a weapon

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018
  • Tsulan

@M2Fream said:
    If you call out someone who is killer sided, 95% of the time, they play both sides but use their superior intellect that they gained from playing killer to understand that the game is survivor sided and post accordingly.

Thank you, i feel smarter now!

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Vietfox said:

@Orion @Tsulan @SovererignKing @pauloandrade22 i release you killer sided players xD

Ok... guessing you keep a list of players that don’t agree with you often? Cool beans.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Good bait lol.Wait survs got wepon in death garden holy fk and can bully killer even worse like in dbd!?
  • Tsulan

@SovererignKing said:
    Vietfox said:

Ok... guessing you keep a list of players that don’t agree with you often? Cool beans.

We seem to have a certain reputation.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Tsulan said:

@SovererignKing said:
    Vietfox said:

We seem to have a certain reputation.

I disabled my notifications as soon as I joined because I knew stuff like this would happen. Those incapable of being objective about balance issues always decry those who are capable as being "biased".

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    You're new so I'm assuming you dont have many perks yet. It's ok at first you feel powerless but once you play a bit more you'll get the hang of it trust me. Play both sides so you can have a clear understanding of everything going on in game. See you in the fog!!! 
  • Vadim239
    Vadim239 Member Posts: 217

@HulkHodn said:

Play killer as well. Find the truth.

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76

Looks like the OP does not understand what Dead by Daylight is all about. '-'

• Vietfox

@SovererignKing said:
    Vietfox said:

No, the ones i see more often thus the ones i remember better.

• Vietfox

@M2Fream said:

As i've said in this thread, i play as a killer more often than you might think due to my posts. The problem is that some people try to balance the game around the perfect SWF squad, and that's basically wrong.
    SWF should have a especial treatment because is not rocket science to realize that SWF has a greater advantage, but we shouldn't penalize solo players just because SWF is boosted.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Vietfox said:

@M2Fream said:

As i've said in this thread, i play as a killer more often than you might think due to my posts. The problem is that some people try to balance the game around the perfect SWF squad, and that's basically wrong.
    SWF should have a especial treatment because is not rocket science to realize that SWF has a greater advantage, but we shouldn't penalize solo players just because SWF is boosted.

Oh bullcrap. If you honestly think we’re asking to balance the game around perfect SWF squads you’re delusional. The game right now is balanced for about Rank 10 non-SWF randoms. After you get past that, Survivor, even solo que, is piss easy. I got to Rank 1 from Rank 10 as Survivor last season using No Mither, Urban, Iron Will, We’ll Make It.

The real problem is that’s Survivors whine and cry they don’t escape most matches. You’re not supposed to escape many of your matches, you’re supposed to die. Escaping is supposed to be damn hard to do. That’s why it’s worth 5k points on its own. 

Fact of the matter is, the games mechanics are still balanced around Survivors dicking around and having a large amount of confusion. Hiding in corners and doing nothing with their thumb up thier arse out of “fear”. Which just doesn’t happen at Rank 10-1. 

The developers are still balancing the game on Survivors who suck at the game. Giving them so much leeway that any Survivor who’s even DECENT at the game, never mind damn GOOD, can easily abuse the ######### out of game mechanics designed to be a “challenge” for those who suck at the game. 
  • Vietfox

@SovererignKing said:
    Vietfox said:

@M2Fream said:

Oh bullcrap. If you honestly think we’re asking to balance the game around perfect SWF squads you’re delusional. The game right now is balanced for about Rank 10 non-SWF randoms. After you get past that, Survivor, even solo que, is piss easy. I got to Rank 1 from Rank 10 as Survivor last season using No Mither, Urban, Iron Will, We’ll Make It.

The real problem is that’s Survivors whine and cry they don’t escape most matches. You’re not supposed to escape many of your matches, you’re supposed to die. Escaping is supposed to be damn hard to do. That’s why it’s worth 5k points on its own. 

Fact of the matter is, the games mechanics are still balanced around Survivors dicking around and having a large amount of confusion. Hiding in corners and doing nothing with their thumb up thier arse out of “fear”. Which just doesn’t happen at Rank 10-1. 

The developers are still balancing the game on Survivors who suck at the game. Giving them so much leeway that any Survivor who’s even DECENT at the game, never mind damn GOOD, can easily abuse the ######### out of game mechanics designed to be a “challenge” for those who suck at the game. 

Can you tell the difference between "some people" and "all of them"?

• Vadim239
    Vadim239 Member Posts: 217

@HulkHodn said:

Play killer as well. Find the truth.