new prestige rewards

dastru
dastru Member Posts: 165

srry to be that guy but the prestige rewards are the legendary skins right?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

No.

Legendary Skins transform a licensed Character into another Character. This has the advantage that only 1 Set of Perks is needed (easier to create) and they dont need to be levelled (no Grind increase).

Prestige Rewards are something entirely different, currently there is nothing known about those.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

At this point I'm waiting for it to be something like "Hey, those graphical updates are going to apply to bloody cosmetics as well. Now your prestige is even more rewarding."

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

Not a bad guess. Here's mine. One of two things can happen:

1.) It's a great reward but now everyone like me who didn't prestige at all as to suffer for so long just to get this

2.) it's a terrible reward and nothing changes

Oh boy can't wait.

• dastru
    dastru Member Posts: 165

ok thanks, im seriously having a tough time deciding if i want to continue to prestige because i have so many items and offerings that would take me who knows how many matches to burn all of them, such a waste

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

They're going to make P3 Nea look good again? I can't wait. I also like the idea of a bloody version of Kate's white slip dress

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

If you're prestiging, the only offerings you should care about are bloodpoint offerings. Specifically ones that double your gains, but the others if you run out of those. While currently there isn't much reward to prestiging other than the cosmetics, it's possible they'll change it in the future so invest in unprestiged characters at your own risk. That's been the advice for years now and so many people ignored it and might pay for doing so.