What do you find more annoying?

Blendette_will_Evade
Blendette_will_Evade Member Posts: 69
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

3 Blendettes evading around the map for 5 hours while you struggle to find them or Toxic Nea and Feng Min tbagging and pointing while looping you for 5 gens.

Comments

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Taking the game hostage sounds worse. I've actually had some scenarios in which two Claudettes hide and refuse to touch a gen when the rest of the team is gone. Makes me want to slug them and let them bleed to death, but I don't have time for that #########.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Actually, i find tbagging worse. Because tbagging was introduced as a way to insult and humiliate beaten opponents, and is very disrespectful. And most teabaggers do it to insult. 3 Blendettes just play the only way they know. There is clearly a different intent (if they dont do it just to be toxic)

3 Blendettes can be countered with a) perks like whispers, b) killer addons like all-seeing, and c) grafic filters if you use certain grafic cards.

IF i had the choice beforehand, i wouldnt want to play with toxic players at all.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

The blendettes! 100%

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    edited May 2020

When Freddy spamming snares trying to bloodlust you.

And no skill boosted t-baggers.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

I don't mind getting looped but I do mind when someone takes my game hostage.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

As a Claudette main and a doctor main I get people have grudges against Claudette users.But Let’s be real here there are plenty of other people that are toxic and use other characters and but dance at the gates and etc.Let’s not go and point the finger at a single character Just because you don’t like her skin tone and say she’s hard to see that’s just how they made her look and or people who play as her in general not all Claudettes are toxic bush loving Blendettes. I’ve seen plenty of selfish megs Dwights Fengs lauries and so on.

• Giobb
    Giobb Member Posts: 4

i definitely hates the toxic neas a lot more

at one point or another i will find the blendettes and skin them alive so even if its annoying i dont rly mind

but there are ppl who play the game as a way to be toxic in group and thats just scummy

all 4 are extremelly good at looping and only 1 of them will ever touch a generator. that way the game will be extremelly slow and everybody will depip, making sure they stay in green-purple rank.

I had a couple games like that. makes u wonder about playing this game at all

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited May 2020

5 hours?

I would have dc’d. #notsorry

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Looking around bushes and behind rocks to find a Blend is the most boring thing for me as killer. I'll take 4 cocky god-tier players any day.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477

The blendettes.

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301

Definitely gotta say looping. Nothing is more frustrating then getting triggered by someone looping and teabagging. I love blendettes it's funny when they think there're hiding and you find one just crouching not moving. It's hilarious. Plus if you hook one you know another one has to come to the rescue.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Three Blendettes, no contest. Teabagging and pointing doesn't actually pointlessly waste my time.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

The blendettes that are actually really good at hiding, they waste so much time.

At least with other, they can actually loop you and play efficiently(play good) , eventually the game is coming to an end

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

The blendette at that point why play the game if you literally aren’t playing the game

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

"5 hours"

This isn't even a contest then, the Claudettes.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

If you got looped for 5 gens, you should be annoyed at the killer for being so dumb. If I can't down them quickly, I peel off to a nearby gen being worked on. That said, it's usually a David King or Meg who I have pointing at me on the other side of a pallet.

I guess Blendette wins by default?

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Easily the Blendettes. At least Nea and Feng will end your suffering sooner, even if they do wait until the final moments of the EGC to leave.