If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Kate Denson's Dark Song

Options
BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

Kate was known for making happy and other songs along those lines. But when she went into the woods, she decided to make a dark and morbid song, which is summoned and allowed the entity to drag her into its world.

After listening to a certain song (that still makes me uneasy) from a certain game....I wonder if the Dev's were making a reference to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DpdyXLJiiw

This would make sense in many ways, I think its cool to think about, wouldn't you agree?

(Maybe the dev's were not referencing Until Dawn or the song, but that might make an interesting animation wouldn't it?)

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Her dark song is actually the theme song of the game. It shows her playing it in the Curtain Call Teaser trailer on YouTube.

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:
    Her dark song is actually the theme song of the game. It shows her playing it in the Curtain Call Teaser trailer on YouTube.

Oh yeah....well still wouldn't it be cool if she was singing this?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Until Dawn. It was a good game.

To your question - The Game tilte matches kind of soooooo WENDIGO AS NEW KILLER AND SAM AS SURVIVOR!

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

Its not, obviously.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmlwCb8rP8Y

• BLUE_APE
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Rattman said:

@xmenfanatic said:

Its not, obviously.

Yes it is it just doesn't have all the other instuments and stuff in it yet.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

Read the comments

someone told me already, but wouldn't it be cool if it was.

Iam not even quoted you. I quoted guy, who said that Kate is playing DbD theme. Its obviously NOT DbD theme.

YOU READ THE COMMENTS xD

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    edited September 2018
    Options

first of all, there is no need to be rude. Second, I may be mistaken but I thought it had a similar overtone. If you look at a band, the best example from me atm would be to say that the lead guitarist does the theme, and the rythm guitarist would be doing Kate’s part. I may be seeking it out on my own accord because I like the idea, especially since no one had called me out about the correlation previously.

Post edited by xmenfanatic on
  • Wolff_Bringer
    Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2018
    Options

I think she played the Dead by Daylight theme for survivors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHKV5_2g4CM

And you have to consider, that in the trailer she starts the FIRST TIME trying to play the theme...
    Because of that she is a bit off-beat and dont play everything since she is alone.