We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

June 27th 5pm est $500 Killer Tournament $50 to the Survivors picked

Options
Deathmated
Deathmated Member Posts: 15

My name is Deathmated and I run the Community Deep Dark Tournaments on Ps4. I am holding a Killer Tournament June 27th at 5pm Est. The winner will get $500 and the survivors that are chosen will get $50 per.

To get into the tournament just follow these steps. (This is a Blood Point Based Tournament, not kill and survive based.)

1. Join our Discord and Go to our PSN name tab. Follow the template and sign in. After that the rules of the Tournament is posted under Announcements tab. ( Discord code wvRzcYF)
  2. Read the Comm rules and tryout rules under the tab rules.
  3. After you have COMPLETED your tryout to get into the Tournament you may sign up on the list that says Qualified Killers.
  4. Show up when you are called on discord for your match on June 27th,

I have been doing Tournaments since Feb and I have no sponsors, and we got affiliated on Twitch in 8 days. The channel name is DeathmatetheDeepDark. I run Tournaments 4 times a week. Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun. I also have best in slot for each killer and survivor that we compete to hold. I also make challenges that are very hard to do that pay money if you can prove you did it.

I also pay for the best killer and survivor in the community weekly as they help run my tournaments. All rules explaining more in on discord in detail.

Thank you for reading this far and I hope to see you in the fog. Good Luck.

Contact Info

Deathmate2009@gmail.com

Deathmated on Ps4 (The community party is open about 12 hours a day from 10am to 10pm est.) Come talk to me,