Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Casual Amanda?

Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
Since we do know that licensed killers will be getting new outfits, could we ever see a casual Amanda outfit for The Pig? I think it would be scarier/creepier to see an actual human chasing you.

Edit: I would like to see her in her outfit from Saw III

Post edited by Salty_Pearl on

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Since we do know that licensed killers will be getting new outfits, could we ever see a casual Amanda outfit for The Pig? I think it would be scarier/creepier to see an actual human chasing you.

We know that?
    I have heard nothing, and even then, probably not all licensed killers will get new skins

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Master said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

We know that?
    I have heard nothing, and even then, probably not all licensed killers will get new skins

They are talking to the licensed people about getting permission to make cosmetics. However I don't know what licensed killer that it will be tho.
  • Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

@Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

We know that?

They are talking to the licensed people about getting permission to make cosmetics. However I don't know what licensed killer that it will be tho.

They said in the stream they were talking to one of the license holders my guess would be Myers considering the new movie coming out in October. I doubt we will see it for all licensed killers and survivors however but one is a good start.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394

@Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

We know that?

They said in the stream they were talking to one of the license holders my guess would be Myers considering the new movie coming out in October. I doubt we will see it for all licensed killers and survivors however but one is a good start.

That would be my guess, too.  The other licensed characters are a bit stale and have no new hype coming up, but the Myers' lincense needs more publicity woth the new movie, etc.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Salty_Pearl said:

It could be kinda cool but don't you think that the name 'pig' wouldn't fit the killer?

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

Casual Amanda? what? do you mean Amanda From Saw 3 Ending?

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

@BraveClem said:

Apparently you're confused on what Casul means....a regular friggin Amanda ya dolt

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262

There is this one it’s her face under the mask fully textured and ready to go I’d love to see it in game since I play pig often and love going against her
  • Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

SAW 1 Amanda chasing you with the trap on her head

• deadbydaylightfan
    Pirscher said:

SAW 1 Amanda chasing you with the trap on her head

I like it it’s be creepy because you’d think it was just a kate with a trap on her head
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

We will just have to wait and see. I'd imagine they need to stick to a certain silhouette so even if all colour and the lighting on the model was removed you'd still be able to tell who it was.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159
    I doubt she would ever get the pig head off her because she would look too much like a survivor without at least that, but she could potentially still wear the clothes.
    I wonder what head cosmetics she could have :o
  • deadbydaylightfan
    edited August 2018
    I doubt she would ever get the pig head off her because she would look too much like a survivor without at least that, but she could potentially still wear the clothes.
    Wouldn’t that be more scary though you think it’s your team mate helping you with a gen and she comes running at you or pulls you off it id pay for those cosmetic if it means she’ll be able to catch someone of guard that’s why I play her and Michael so much because survivors never see you coming until it’s to late and it’s why I love going against them
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@JaPonii said:

@BraveClem said:

Apparently you're confused on what Casul means....a regular friggin Amanda ya dolt

Would make her able to disguise herself as a regular survivor crouched on generators. It would provide some funny moments.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Her giant standing up black hair might give her away. :P
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@fcc2014 said:

@JaPonii said:

@BraveClem said:

Would make her able to disguise herself as a regular survivor crouched on generators. It would provide some funny moments.

That would scare me so much lmao.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited August 2018

@Salty_Pearl said:

@fcc2014 said:

@JaPonii said:

@BraveClem said:

That would scare me so much lmao.

I would think many people may have an accident with that interaction. It would be really cool and should have been an alternate skin at launch. Imagine the stealth. You see someone moving think it is urban evasion and follow to help out but it doesn't end so well for you.