Big list of perk changes - Neutral Perks

Survivor Perks

• Hope (Buff) - Each time a generator is completed, gain 7% movement speed for 10 seconds. When the final generator is completed, gain 7% increased movement speed for 120 seconds.
  • Lightweight (Buff) - Your scratch marks stay visible for 3 seconds less. Your footsteps and vaulting make 30% less noise.
  • No One Left Behind (Buff) - For each completed generator, gain a 10% increase to survivor healing and unhook speed. When the exit gates are powered, you gain 100% more blood points for actions in the altruism category.
  • Spinechill (Nerf) - While inside the Killer's terror radius, get notified when the Killer is looking directly in your direction. While Spinechill is active, your skill check trigger odds are increased by 20%.
  • Resilience (Change) - Your action speed is increased the longer you remain injured, up to a maximum of 14% after 60 seconds.
  • Slippery Meat (Buff) - The Killer's attack cooldown while carrying you is increased by 50%. If your wiggle meter is at 90% or higher when you are placed on a hook, automatically escape the hook and stun the killer.
  • This is Not Happening (Change) - The bonus from great skill checks increase the longer you remain injured, up to 4% extra progression after 60 seconds.

Killer Perks

• Insidious (Buff) - At the start of the trial, and after not being in a chase for 20 seconds, your terror radius is reduced by 12 meters.
  • Monstrous Shrine (Buff) - Survivors cannot escape from basement hooks. Survivors saved from basement hooks are broken for 60 seconds. Survivors who enter the basement are hindered for 10 seconds after they leave.
  • Spies From the Shadows (Buff) - After a survivor startles a crow, the crow will circle them and caw for 10 seconds.
  • Thrill of the Hunt (Buff) - For each dull hex totem remaining on the map, survivor cleansing speed is reduced by 6% and your blood lust timer is reduced by 2 seconds. Survivors who cleanse a dull hex totem are hindered for 15 seconds.
  • Unrelenting (Buff) - Your missed attack cooldown is reduced by 30%. After breaking a pallet or wall, gain 5% extra movement speed for 10 seconds.
  • Agitation (Change) - After hooking a survivor, your terror radius increases by 15 meters, and you gain 10% extra movement speed for 10 seconds.

Comments

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

Dont like any of these. I feel like monstrous shrine would make it impossible for survivors to get out of the basement.

Reduce the crows by 5 seconds

make thrill of the hunt exhausted instead of hindered

leave agitation alone.

• Bonjemus
    Bonjemus Member Posts: 12

I like your ideas except for spine chill and spies for the shadow.

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414

Impossible? Broken has the side-effect of stopping people from making basement heals and encouraging them to gtfo as fast as possible. The hindered will help guard it better from rescuers but isn't some impenetrable wall.

The crows I honestly think needs to be tested in-game to see what is a good duration to put them.

Why exhausted instead of hindered?

Agitation is in a weird position with Iron Grasp. Both perks are useful and synergise together, but Agitation is just good enough on it's own. There's currently no reason to run IG over it. So I think making the perk fill a different role would make IG actually worth choosing while not completely changing Agitation.

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414

Impossible? Broken has the side-effect of stopping people from making basement heals and encouraging them to gtfo as fast as possible. The hindered will help guard it better from rescuers but isn't some impenetrable wall.

The crows I honestly think needs to be tested in-game to see what is a good duration to put them.

Why exhausted instead of hindered?

Agitation is in a weird position with Iron Grasp. Both perks are useful and synergise together, but Agitation is just good enough on it's own. There's currently no reason to run IG over it. So I think making the perk fill a different role would make IG actually worth choosing while not completely changing Agitation.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    edited June 2020

Spinechill is fine. No kill perk.

So... and killer stealth without terror radius??

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

No one left behind-

NO, for good swfs it will be almost much better botany knowledge and it would completely counter builds around nurses calling.

Spinechill- i would say it would be an overnerf. I think that it shouldnt work against killers with undetectable statuseffect and shoudlnt impact vault and palletthrow speeds.

Resilience- its just a flat buff of 6%... i don't agree with that.

Slipperymeat- Its nothing but an overbuff. While increased cooldown is nice, free escape is just a flat no. Way too many maps have broken hook placement, where you dont need any perks to break free, if one survivor is already hooked/sacrificed.

Insidious- 20m with m&a... now every single killer (except the huntress) can sneak on survivors easily.

Monstrous shrine- what is the % of debuff from hindered? And does it impact survivors, who were carried into the basement?

Spies from the shadows- its already a powerful perk when it works... the thing is... it rarely helps.

Agitation- it would be a huge nerf for agitation. Right now its maybe not the best perk, but it helps to get basement more often or just to save time when hooking/punish survivors who want to bait a hit.

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

Spinechill- The only change i would suggest is to remove it's ability to detect undetectable killers (killers with undetectable status effect)

Reselience- I see no reason to change this perk, it's already powerful

Insidious- 12 meters for just not chasing a survivor for 20 seconds is too op, combining it with monitor and abuse would make it 20 meters which is way too much.

Agitation- You are basically killing the perk with this change, you litteraly made a devour hope 2 token buff as a perk.