Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Reason for quitting the game

2»

Comments

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621
    edited June 2020

I have a pretty great list of Switch acquaintances I'm sure would be up for custom games. You can always have practice runs with me, I've been wanting to test certain builds and movement combos.

EDIT: If only some of the damn perks would show up in Shrine. Haha

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543

You're right about so much. Survs that run SWF+builds+comms will tell me to just "stick with it" like I hadn't played since release thinking they actually needed nearly as much skill as to play with randoms. They get a big head about how easy it is and I'm not trying to be mean but I have to let them know anyone can get to red ranks as survivor if they dump enough time into it. It's really not that hard as survivor. I personally think it's easy mode and SWF is very easy mode. It's almost boring as survivor because like you said just stay on a gen and if they see you it's not that hard because after a while playing surv you know where all the pallets are going to spawn in any general direction. Just run a circuit across the map and it's guaranteed gen pressure meanwhile as killer it is extremely stressful because there's very little recovery given to you. Even small mistakes feel critical because you can't afford to make too many-especially in the early game.