Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which is your favourite(s) non popular map(s) as both roles?

Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

For both roles people seem to really dislike The Game and Lery's Memorial Institute, I have to say I really enjoy playing in both maps.

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

The Game is one of my favourite maps in the game. It's survivor sided when the killer doesn't bring a build for that exact map.

As killer I actually have been really enjoying the temple map. Feels more and more like a killer aided map if played right.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

I like Hawkins, really love the atmosphere of the map.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

As a killer I absolutely love Ormond and it's one of my favorite maps. As survivor I don't mind playing on shelter woods. It's not one of my favorite maps but i definitely don't dislike it as much as most survivors. The only maps i really hate are all of the indoor maps and that goes for both roles.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I really like Haddonfield as a survivor, and I dunno why others don't. Those houses are filled with great hiding spots and escape routes, and the upstairs generators are among the safest bets in the game.

I intensely disliked Hawkins when it came out, but it's... OK. I still really dislike its "noise profile," though. It's too loud. This especially throws me off as killer, because I'll be like DID I HEAR AN INJURED SURVIVOR and it was just some background sound.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

Yamaoka Estate probably my favorite for both. Least favorite for both is Hawkins by a mile. Haddonfield is probably my least favorite for killer,but thats common.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279
    edited June 2020

red forest and ormond are my top two maps for both roles. I really wish more maps incorporated weather like they do.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I like the game best for both roles. I am not much of a looper/chaser, thats why i like to play stealthy. The game allows you to surprise survivors with a low terror radius killer, while as a survivor i can juke killers easy because line of sight is more often broken than not.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I enjoy all the indoors maps the most as both survivor and killer. They feel much more enjoyable both aesthetically and game play wise.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I find all Indoor maps pleasing because not only they are visually appealing to me but they seem to be the most balanced to me. 😊

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I'm the jerk that likes Ormond. I like its aesthetic and besides its crap gen placement, I don't usually hate my time on this map on either side

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

I’ve never heard anyone say they like the Thompson House. I enjoy playing on Thompson House regardless of role.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

I really, really love playing on Lery's, especially after the rework. It's such a cool map and it has a real horror feeling that you're trapped inside this building. Also, Hawkin's. I don't really mind the lack of safe pallets. It makes me more creative in my pursuits/escape :-)

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

I like Family Estate quite alot as both killer and survivor, Ormond is pretty cool too as it is fresh. I wish the tractor-esque snow digger it had originally would be reincorporated somehow, that was a cool tile!

The scenery and detail on The Game is cool too which makes me like it a little more than other indoor maps.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I love playing as both sides on Hawkins, Lery's and Badham Preschool, because they offer something different than pallet/jungle gyms to interact and loop with! I especially love windows/vaults, so Hawkins and Lery's are especially my favorites, while I enjoy playing Survivor on Badham more than Killer.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

I love hawkings, people think it's killer sided when in reality its one of the most survivor sided maps in the game as long as it isn't a stealth killer.

As for killer I really like coal tower as it feels fair for both sided and actually needs skill from the survivor side.

• domai36
    domai36 Member Posts: 89

Survivor my favourite unpopular map is Hawkins, even if I don't escape very often. I also like tha yamaokas, though I'm not sure if those are concerned bad maps by survivors.

I'm colour blind so as killer most of my map preferences are shaped by that - by and large I find indoor maps the easiest to track scratch marks. I prefer The Game or Lery's.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Hawkins on both side is my favorite

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

Thompson house, and fractured cowshed being a very close second. Guess I just like corn maps lol

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Ormond is pretty cool

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

hawkins

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

I like how it looks, but not how it feels to be honest, I'm sticking with The Game, I love that map for both sides