The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Micheal Myers (survivor main)

I feel like people would argue strongly against this, but a feature allowing you to avoid one killer would be amazing. I know that there’s always the argument of “there’s not always people like this” but in my case, it is. Every MM I play against is a proxy camper, and severely annoying to play against. I really wish there was a feature to help avoid playing against only one specific character, etc. a selection choice to block one killer. I really hate all stealth killers (especially Michael) and think they ruin the fun of the game, but that’s just my opinion. I mean, if I could just not get ANY Micheals, then I’d be super happy. “WhAt AbOuT aLl Of ThE mIcHeAl MaInS?” Yeah, that sucks to be them in my case, just saying that, to me, a choice on avoiding certain killer match-ups would be awesome. I’m not a pro either, which makes it extremely difficult for someone who climbs ranks too easy, as I get matched up with very agro or toxic Michael Myers.

Comments

• DeadByCommunity
    DeadByCommunity Member Posts: 157

Nice bait

• Gomolazoli
    Gomolazoli Member Posts: 336

Nah avoiding a certain survivor whith certain cosmetics is a more needed. I can’t stand playing against bald Dwights anymore. He’s overpowered.

Jokes aside, Myers is not the best and I rarely see him at red ranks. If you avoid him because they all proxy camp you for some reason than you might get Bubbas all FACE camping you next.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

It is not possible since killer is free to switch his character while in lobby. So you get in his lobby while he upgrading Clown then switch to Shape.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Free trial offerings are removed from game if I not mistaken. And I wouldn't hope they add this feature. Imagine if you play killer and survivors make four of your killers unselectable. I want to play whoever I want and I would be pissed everytime my favorite killers was unavailable. Especially if I have daily ritual I don't want to dodge lobbies over and over until I find survivors that don't mind to play with me.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

This isn't League of Legends, there doesn't need to be a banlist.

More importantly though, just avoiding certain killers or maps or situations or whatever -- this doesn't help you. You learn to deal with and overcome the difficult scenarios by dealing with them. There are killers I prefer not to face too, but I'm not going to get better unless I do it anyway.

• matchmakingworksfine
    matchmakingworksfine Member Posts: 240
    edited June 2020
  • LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

3 Man swf always bans (Surprise): Spirit, Nurse, Billy