We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Planning an Xbox one dbd tournament

Options
Sprauty6304
Sprauty6304 Member Posts: 2

Teams of 4-5 will play through 2 games. One game with one teams killer and the others survivors and vise versa. Whichever team collected the most bloodpoints between the two games (survivors and killer for each team) will win the round. Each killer will be allowed one yellow add on or two brown add ons they can’t have anything else. No survivors may enter the trial with items. No facecamping or your killer will gain 0 bloodpoints for their game. All killers are allowed and all survivor perks may be used (2 of each per team). I will update the post for the maps and date once I have at least 4 teams entered. Glhf. Feel free to message me with any questions about the tournament on discord.

Discord: Sprauty#8109

Comments

• Sprauty6304
    Sprauty6304 Member Posts: 2
    Options

this is the discord server for the monthly dbd tournaments on Xbox

• eleetmatt
    eleetmatt Member Posts: 11
    Options

Hey, if you wanna do something like this, hit up the dead by daylight xbox group on facebook. We do stuff like this all the time, I'm always down.