If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PSA(Public Service Announcement)

Options
RagingCalm
RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

Do not play Nurse during the PTB. I just played Nurse on the Wretched Shop map, and any time I tried to blink while in the main building(which I assume is the wretched shop itself) or within about 5 meters of it, the Nurse would not move at all during her blink.

i don't know about other maps but would assume it is like this for all monuments on all maps.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Nurse is playable on most maps, but you cannot blink in a few maps (including Wretched shop).
    Bug has been reported to devs and they're aware of that fact.

• TheSkreechingDeath
    TheSkreechingDeath Member Posts: 36
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Nurse is playable on most maps, but you cannot blink in a few maps (including Wretched shop).

That big Macmillan map (I still haven't learned all the map names) is terrible with her, as well as swamp, swamp gives me a great anguish.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@TheSkreechingDeath said:

@Runiver said:

That big Macmillan map (I still haven't learned all the map names) is terrible with her, as well as swamp, swamp gives me a great anguish.

If you have the names and a few video proofs, that would be nice to have.
    The bug I'm talking about on Wretched shop is not a simple "annoyance" tho
    She basiclaly CANNOT blink AT ALL on this map. She stays in place when she tries, even at full charge, because the map is considered a dead zone.
    If you have any footage of similar things happening, don't hesitate to show it. It may prevent her to have such bugs next patch