Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Which one to get first? Plague , Oni , Hag , Clown

BÆYKUS
BÆYKUS Member Posts: 31

Note-1 : Im rank 12 , i am saying that because you know Plague may be one of the worst ones but its still good in rank 12

Note-2 : Asking Clown because of the POP

Answers

• morbidjoe
    morbidjoe Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2020

Clown and hag have some good perks, but clown isn't very good plaque is feels mid teir oni is up there would be very good with infectious fright, though you could wait and take ur time waiting for the perks to appear in the shrine but killer wise hag has good patrol as well as oni so for me I would say between the 2 but if you want the perks mainly then pop is actually a good one to keep the game going they do plan on changing clown so we will see if there changes are good or bad

Post edited by morbidjoe on
  • Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

Funny thing is, the perks on those killers compliment the others. The Oni benefits from the Plague's Infectious Fright and Hag's Hex: Ruin. Clown's PGTW is good in general for most killers. Oni's Nemesis has shown to be advantageous when combined with PWYF.

If I had to choose from that list, I'd go with Hag. Hex Ruin, despite its changes, is still useful when it can be left up for awhile. Next would be Clown for the same reason: Gen regression perk. Then the other two. I'd recommend Hag>Clown>Oni>Plague in that order.