Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC - No sound on grabbing Corrupt Purge

Hatty
Hatty Member Posts: 121

So, after playing some matches, we got the Autohaven Gas Station map, and during the whole match, when the killer ingested corrupt purge, it made no sound whatsoever until the end, when I only heard it once. I was playing with a friend and he also got the same issue. Near the end, I also asked Zarina, another survivor, which said she ALSO did not heard the global sound when ingesting, despite her downing us with it once.

If it helps, killer was using the sea-goat worshipper outfit. Here have some videos of the first time she downed us (as we didn't knew she had the power)

I have also some clips of the match in case you want to see the moments where my premade says "hey, she grabbed the power and in fact, it didn't sound!", aswell as when she downed us with the power and near the end when *it did* made a sound.

I also want to add that survivors cleansing made a sound at all times.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated