The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can i be banned for this?

I was playing Piggy tonight to have fun, practice and do some archive perk challenges that i had the correct perks for, but i started getting bully squads of higher rank players and after a while got very upset/annoyed. I checked the hours of my next team to vs and they all had more time played it seemed, i decided to run mean perks like rancor and noed, save traps for late game, 3 gens were done in 3 minutes, and i saw the Dwight tbag and point at me. he was in a corner with the last 2 gens nearly done, so i trapped him for about a minute until rancor popped and insta killed him. i ended up killing all 4, but they said it was recorded and going to the devs for taking the game hostage, im quite worried i will be suspended and fail to complete the rift, as i've finished them all so far.

Was i supposed to fail to stop the almost completed last 2 gens and get 0 kills? or trap him for a min to hope for one? i wasnt trying to grief, i was just stressed out and felt bullied for playing a weak killer that i adore.

Comments