Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bring Map offerings should lower BPS earned, here's why:

I believe that someone bringing map offerings, whether it be the killer or survivor, should have a slight penalty for it.

The reason being is that people will bring map offerings (such as Azarov's, on survivors) to have an easier time when looping the killer. They don't want to risk getting a bad map, and therefore sometimes the killer gets completely destroyed.

An really big example of this is a certain person I constantly see bringing map offerings while playing Hag. Not only does he only bring certain, easily navigable maps, he also brings the same addons every game as well. Not only does this make the game very unfun for survivors, but it's just an easy win, seen as these addons in themself are pretty sh*tty. But of course, if it's in the game people are going to use it. Oh well.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I understand the thought process, but I disagree. Offerings, like perks, items, and add-ons, are supposed to help, not hinder.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I get what you mean, but I don't think people should be punished for wanting a certain map. Yesterday I somehow managed to get Ironworks 3 games in a row and used a map offering, to make sure I didn't get it a 4th time.

We can make a deal though. How about people that use the Haddonfield offering get permabanned?

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,444

You already indirectly get less points as you can't use a map offering and an offering that increases points at the same time.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

@CakeDuty Hell yeah, screw Haddonfield.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

So spend BP on map offering from bloodweb only to have BP be penalized if you use that map offering? No thanks.