Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Shack trapper is so fun.

Meksagon
Meksagon Member Posts: 10

So i decided to name myself into "ShackIsMyHouse" and i'll be playing trapper with basement perks ( mad grit, iron grasp, insidious, agitation or you can be perkless ) im not running any addons but if i would, i'd go for addons which give me more traps.

I'll start by just collecting traps and bringing them to the shack while mostly ignoring surviors, atleast 3 traps are a must. After that i can choose from 2 options: Will i just stay myself in the shack for no reason expect to joke around or will i try to hook a survior into the shack basement.

After that ill trap the window, both entrances and then basement if i can. And then you just have to defend yourself from the surviors who are trying to break into your house. So technically you will just be in your house with or without surviors ( sometimes surviors will come to look for you and joke around with you, its pretty fun ).

Beware! You will get ALOT of surviors who are extremly toxic towards you even when you're clearly trying to troll around/ have fun. Also you will get demoted pretty fast, but getting pips doesnt take long if you want to rank up again.

Comments