change for trapper?

Options

So this is more then likely been spoken about before but can we have it so that the traps of trapper:

have a (20-50% chance adjustable with items or to your discretion and maybe make it that a toolbox will decrease the chance of you getting injured?) when a trap is triggered by a survivor similar to the item that makes it a 100% make that item void and make it a permanent thing for trapper.

To make him more viable in the current state of the game? this would make the trapper a bit more viable in the game instead of just putting your traps down and then someone walks up behind you and triggers it for free then wasting your time of going back and re arming it just for them to be sitting there doing gens and your stuck wasting your time rearming because they see you drop a trap.

I hope the community will look at this as a buff for trapper but not make him broken as currently he doesn't feel as useful as say hag. who can drop a trap and requires a item for it to be shut down and has what seems to be a 8m circle around the trap that she can teleport to if she is within range :) just a thought hope you guys consider it!

(will edit if there is anything else i need to add to make my argument better) :)

Picture is by cutec3 on Tumblr! =]

Comments