Can The Entity starve to death if not enough survivors are sacrificed

Options
RavenTheWraith
RavenTheWraith Member Posts: 38

The Entity gets angry at the killers if they don't hook enough survivors.

Maybe because its hungry?

I think about this a lot.

We know that it grows stronger in power if a lot of survivors get sacrificed, but does it weaken if no survivors are sacrificed? Then maybe it would die after a while right?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

If this was true, I'd assume the entity would just bring in more survivors and killers. The new survivors would be inexperienced while the new killers would be stronger than the previous but not too strong so the survivors have some hope.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited June 2020
    Options

It's confirmed that The Entity feeds of the hope of survivors no matter what.

Sacrificial hooks is just the most efficient way it does it he gets the most amount of "food" from them.

It still feeds of them whether they bleedout, are moried or die by other means like reverse bear trap or cages.

The Entity most likely just gets annoyed at killers because it's not being fed in the most efficient way

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221
    Options

From what I was to understand if the Killers fail to torture the Survivors to a sufficient degree the Entity tortures the Killer instead.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited June 2020
    Options

We don't know, but probably not.

Keep in mind, the Entity is an extradimensional being that exists outside of time itself. We don't even know if it 'eats' the hope and other emotions of Survivors in a way that we can understand.

It's entirely possible that it could starve if totally denied access to the emotional energy it takes from Survivors and Killers, but it does take this from BOTH Survivors and Killers: and not just when Survivors are sacrificed, otherwise there'd be no Moris.

Given this I don't think it'll weaken noticeably at all; let alone starve if every Killer started letting Survivors go even if it does need the energy they provide - although it might want to get new Killers that do as they're told.

• Ludox235
    Ludox235 Member Posts: 19
    Options

The entity makes generators and hatches spawn to give survivors a hope of escaping. That hope will then be consumed by the Entity when the survivor is sacrificed.

Once a survivor is out of hope, it's hopeless husk is discarded into some kind of void.

So yes, I assume the entity most likely will wither and die if it doesn't get fed.