Question for killers and survivors.

So recently I played a match as a doctor, and I saw someone switch their item to a key AND a map, so I brought an ebony. The then proceed to call me a baby killer for bringing in a mori after I killed them. Is it okay to bring in a mori if you see a key? (( And before I get comment about how it could be a green key, most likely isn't the case and in this case it wasn't. )) Or should I do more pacifist things bring franklin's?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

It's fine regardless of what the survivors bring. If you want to use a mori go ahead and use it.

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

You should Mori every trial. Green Moris are invaluable, but yellow really should be base kit.

Save your Ebony for sweaty swf red ranks. That's what red offerings are for.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

You do what you want! They did, so why can't you?

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

It's OK to bring a mori. Period. End of sentence. No qualifier needed.

I personally don't use mori unless forced to by a challenge or daily (and even then I won't use it until my third hook on a survivor unless my handi s forced like EGC and I don't want to risk not getting my daily done). I do this primarily because I want BP and Mori'ing right away makes me lose a bunch of BP.

If survivors don't like it, tough titties.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

Do whatever you want. Moris are a tool the game gives you, so you might as well use them. However it is that you play, you're going to run into survivors who are going to complain.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Use whatever your heart desires ❤

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

You can use what you want. I have a stockpile of keys because I don't need the negativity they attract.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

You could bring a Mori if you saw Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake in their vanilla outfits and no add-ons. You earnt the bloodpoints so you may as well enjoy the benefits!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

It's gear you bought.

It's okay for them to bring their strongest gear regardless of the opponent's gear, and for you to bring yours regardless of theirs.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

I'm so tired of seeing these questions pop up because of players griefing other players for not playing the game "their way".

You want to use a mori? Use it! You want to use noed? Use it! The developers didn't put all these items and perks in the game for them to be overlooked and not used. Have fun and play the game the way you want to play it. Each match is only like 10 to 15 minutes long, and griefing someone over such a short play time is absurd.