Am i a good killer?

OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Rank 1 killer with 500 in-game hours, still haven't unlocked this achievement (Kill 25 survivors in total).

Or am i being too nice to survivors? LOL

Comments

• Loner
    Loner Member Posts: 139

I haven't unlocked it either,have 2k hrs on my main acc. It just shows you don't use an ultra rare offering,and according to how this community sees it(not how I see it) You could say u're being to nice to survivors,and that you don't rely on an offering to do the job instead of you. Never saw anything wrong with moris tho,if both sides are capable of massively turning the chances of winning to either side with addons,items,map offerings,and similar stuff.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

sadly i just unlocked it... not my fault that survivors died by RBT

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I can't tell you, i got this easily when Moris allowed you to kill at any time.

The machine gun build made it even easier, it was carnage if they didn't get to an infinite in time.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I got the mori challenges while working on Myer’s Evil Within challenge. Didn’t know that was a two-fer.

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715

You're just being too greedy to use Moris because "I'll save it for better players... *Colorful toxic players pop up* Or maybe just save it for much better players, just in case, I'll just use better add-ons!..."

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221

Quality is better than quantity.