Gen stopping build

I know this build wont be the strongest but it maybe super fun to play with. Overcharge, huntress lullaby, pgtw, and dying light. I just envision hooking someone getting stacks for lullaby and dying light unless its obsession then only lullaby which would make skillchecks harder as game progresses and gens slower to repair. Then after the hook kick a gen get your 25% regression from pgtw. Someone hops on the gen misses overcharge skillcheck they get 5% regression plus 6% from lullaby. So they could have a 36% decrease. End game they could have no sound skillchecks with a maximum of 24% gen slow down for the survivor who's not obsession. Let me know what you guys think! P.s. I know red ranks dont miss skillchecks often but it still happens and you dont always get red ranks every match. Also I know dying light is garbage but this is all about making gens take forever.

Comments

• BlazeNightash
    BlazeNightash Member Posts: 230

only certain killers can really make lullaby and overcharge really work in their favor like doctor and freddy with their add-ons/powers. Skill checks arn't really that hard to do unless they're baby survs or theres something else to help hinder their ease of skill check. Dying light is also only good on certain killers, mainly ones that keep people injured non stop to combo with thano, good killer for plague or legion, but thats it since the trade off is dying light doesn't effect the obsession and gives the obsession a boosted by 33% to healing and unhooking other survs so meaning only 2 survivor basically at all times are going to be effective by dying light since you don't really wanna chase the one guy who you can't get stack off of. Pop is always a good perk so it fits will in most builds obviously, but unless you're playing doctor or freddy with his skillcheck add-ons, skill check builds are generally very pointless, and if you are playing those to i rather swap dying light out for thrill of the hunt, deadman's switch, thrilling, or just another good info perk to help find survivors early