Did Bhvr forget how to make killer perks?

Options
2»

Comments

• tragic__decay
    tragic__decay Member Posts: 4
    Options

What are you playing on? I know ps4 does it’s monthly or bimonthly sales.. I spent $22 and picked up all licensed DLCs & 4 other dlc. It drops them down to maybe $2-$4 each.

• WokeNea
    WokeNea Member Posts: 34
    Options

Saying every perk after plague is bad and trash is pretty strong to say since we did have oni with perks which actually were good and you can argue but there is that 1 perk for every killer they have that is a teachable that actually is good no perk is useless unless you use it in a bad playstyle or with people who can counter it with pyramid head they messed up demo had some good ones and deathslinger has no good perks you would run in rank 1 or 5 as killer unless you wanted a challenge in the game this game can be fun or annoying depending on how you play it, but I will not stand some person criticize some perks which are still in beta.

• Best_Cheryl_Main
    Best_Cheryl_Main Member Posts: 45
    Options

Hmm I can see how some of Pyramid Head and Heather's perks could work but I do think they're SEVERLY underwhelming and need some big buffs.

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257
    Options

I’d love if they made a killer perk that discouraged body blocking. Like SEVERELY DISCOURAGED IT! I’d also love a killer version of Bill’s perk “Left Behind”.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

Bhvr didn't forgot how to do killer perks, they just don't care

• Evelyn208
    Evelyn208 Member Posts: 31
    Options

PC. Most of the DLCs are decently priced but the Stranger Things one bumps the price up a bit.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

shoutout to the people who said "its just the PTB they still have time to buff them"

lol

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712
    Options

Oh but they did ToT is 16 seconds now really great buff