change in trapper

Options

I would like to suggest a change in the trapper where the traps that are scattered on the map all start in the hand of the trapper considering that it is unfair the time it takes to get one by one from the floor just do a test of who is in the ranking 1 can realize that even setting 4 or 5 traps 2 generators are made, this change would greatly improve this killer

Comments

• RebelRose
    RebelRose Member Posts: 52
    Options

I understand the sentiment here as a trapper main but it would be far too powerful what I believe should happen is that 1, trapper should start with 2 traps at base 2. Traps should spawn closer to the center and 3. after a few minutes of not having a trap ,2 seems fair, a closed trap on the map will teleport into his hand 4. Change the default speed of picking up and setting traps slightly faster

The reason starting with all your traps is too powerful is because they lock survivors in place whether they step on them or disarm them trappers coyld use this ability to camp the basement or any hook harder than any killer and I for one dont want to see that happen to my trappy boi if not the teleport thing then maybe make it so like huntress he can reload in lockers with a max of 10 traps set at once not including whats in his hand and then have older ones dissapear similar to hag and Freddy but still with only 2 on hand at once tho this could also lead to camping issues

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

Trapper should not have to pick his power up off the ground. He is ridiculously RNG-dependent and falls way behind.