Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

kate challenge bugged?

i did the survive when next hook phase kills you 2 times now and it didn't count

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333

Well are you 100% sure you were hooked twice or reached the second phase on your first hook and escape the trial? And what's more important, are you playing as Kate? I'm asking because I honestly haven't encountered any problems with that challenge.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

sounds to me like a pretty good job so fuked far issue

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

There was a thread were someone said it worked only if you were hooked twice; hitting second stage on first book didn't count.

I don't know if that's the case, but that might've been your issue. I escaped after getting 2-hooked and I got the challenge.

If you're positive you did everything as requested, then you should file a bug report.

• Best_Cheryl_Main
    Best_Cheryl_Main Member Posts: 45

Well I did it by attempting escape til I hit second stage but I also have done it before where I got hooked twice then escaped and it didn't count so I assume its bugged.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I did it by attempting to escape and failing into the second hook stage. It took me about 30 attempts lol. If I had ever done it and the challenge didn't complete I'd be so pissed