Ghost Face in the corner <3

Hi you had a rough match and put yourself in the corner :( I'm sorry I couldn't give you a hug but know you will get better! Keep trying and if Ghost Face isn't the killer for you try someone else. Remember to have fun ^_^

Comments

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

This is SO CUTE I'M CRYING. <3 I hope they see it too. We all have those matches, and sometimes hiding in the corner is just the best way to let it end so we can move on to the next one!

• OperationMintyHippo
    OperationMintyHippo Member Posts: 406

I've had matches where I wanted to do this. I'm trying to learn huntress so I don't focus on winning, but focus on my aim and shots I can land. If I'm not doing so well I still play through for practice at least but most survivors end up teabagging and pointing and stuff lol. That's very unfun. I'm just learning. But oh well.

I'm glad you're a nice survivor. And I hope that ghost face's matches are better next time.

• Warr0ck512
    Warr0ck512 Member Posts: 59

Keep at it! I know learning killer is hard because I have tried almost everyone at this point lol Thinking of ever match as practice and not focusing on winning is great! I'm sorry you deal with butt faces but know we nice survivors do exist <3 I did go to them point and nod yes to show my in game encouragement. They shook their head no but did down me and hook me. Then they went back to the corner :( I do really hope they see this post and know I'm rooting for them <3

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

We need more posts like these.

I hope that Ghostface, or any person that gets so tired/upset they wanna give up sees this thread.

Things do get better as you get better at the game, there are other Killers try, other perks to use, and, if DbD really just isn't doing it, other fun things to do with your time - maybe you'll feel different if you try and play again after a nice break.

At the end of the day, DbD is a game and it should be fun to play!

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I do this too much with Legion ;_;

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'm pretty sure I faced this guy recently, or at least someone who had a similar experience. I depipped because he didn't move all game LOL, because clearly I didn't play properly, not the killer, but me.

• Warr0ck512
    Warr0ck512 Member Posts: 59

Definitely not the same person because they played the whole game just didn't do well and put themselves in a corner after last gen. No idea the point in staying in a corner whole game and doing nothing.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
  • BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Survivors like you are the reason i go into a match bloodthirsty and end up memeing and letting some escape.

It's just so damn refreshing to see light hearted things from survivors. God speed you glorious bastard..... God speed