If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Healthy Obsession Achievement Bugged

Options
TycoonKid15
TycoonKid15 Member Posts: 2

The new achievement added with the Silent Hill DLC (4.0.0) "Healthy Obsession" is not tracking heals on the obsession like it should. To my understanding the achievement asks us to heal the obsession 10 times which would tie into Cheryl's new perk Blood Pact which allows you and the obsession to see each other when one of you is injured. I have tried healing the obsession as Cheryl and using the new perk. I also healed the obsession several times as Dwight. No heals have counted toward the achievement on Steam.

19 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 550
    Options

I am pretty sure I healed the obsession multiple time and can confirm that this is a bug.

• Slay___
    Slay___ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 898
    Options

Please up vote this to get it top of the list and looked at.

Same issue for me, bugged.

• SanKraN
    SanKraN Member Posts: 8
    Options

Same for me, i healed the obsession more than 10 times and still 0 records for the achievements. :((( this patch 4.0 went out to production so fuckted up, filled with bugs. One good reason to stop playing the game.

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49
    Options

Yes, it does look like its bugged. Ive tried many times and nothing has counted toward the achievement.

• elasticheart
    elasticheart Member Posts: 145
    Options

Yup, it is bugged. I can also confirm I've healed so many obsessions and got nothing towards the achievement.

• Grobovshick
    Grobovshick Member Posts: 19
    Options

The same for me. I don't have a progress for this achievement.

• DCash
    DCash Member Posts: 170
    Options

I just used her new perk and healed the obsession multiple times. I'm still sitting at 0/10.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 940
    Options

Every other achievement from the patch is working on Steam, but Healthy Obsession isn't.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    Options

I already got every achievement except for this one, still at 0/10.

• Slay___
    Slay___ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 898
    edited June 2020
    Options

Status update to those following this issue, it seems have been fixed now.

Twice in a row I made progress in it with zero bugs in between those two attempts.

EDIT: Unlocked it at 10/10 as well, so it's definitely working now.

Post edited by Slay___ on