Executioner Cage Doesn't Count As A Hook

TheWind
TheWind Member Posts: 59

I couldn't see if this was already posted or not.

• PC - Steam

• Basically the problem I've run in to is that archive challenges that ask you to unhook survivors don't work with cages. In addition, We'll make it doesn't proc when you un-cage someone. You also don't get altruism that I could tell.

• It's happened in every match because everyone is playing the new killer.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Xpljesus
    Xpljesus Member Posts: 395

This isn't a bug, this is intended

• Peepo
    Peepo Member Posts: 108

It really should be changed and count as a hook. I want we're gonna live forever stack, ds, bt, bbq etc to work. It ridiculous it doesn't.

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2020

The concern that prompted this is what's the plan to integrate this killer with the existing archive system? if you have a quest for safe unhooks but everyone is playing executioner the system becomes worthless. Add to that that in order to then take advantage of this new killer you'd have to add a challenge for un-caging which would be way too specific.

• Necromancer_Yoda
    Necromancer_Yoda Member Posts: 22

Literally one killer in the entire roster makes it harder to get the archive challenge. How is that a big deal? It's not like Pyramid Head never hooks people.

• SpookyCatto
    SpookyCatto Member Posts: 15

I think it should count as a hook, I got a challenge called "Blood Debt" (Unhook a survivor who unhooked you earlier in the trial. Must unhook them safely) and I thought I got it in a game against "The Executioner" (Piramyd Head) but because I got in a cage one time all game and that was his only time it didn't count as if they unhooked me so obviously the next time I unhooked them (safely I must say) it didn't count towards the challenge. I know it's his power against DS and other hook related perks (Let's be honest is mostly against DS) but can't the Devs make it so it just counts as hook (since it's fundamentally the same) and disable the perks that are hook related? And I mean disable the perks because then his power wouldn't have much use and it'd be unfair.

• SpookyCatto
    SpookyCatto Member Posts: 15

3 times* forgot to add that in the challenge description.