If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[PC] Perks not showing in end game menu

Options
Dehitay
Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

This has happened in a few games now to a few characters; sometimes to me and sometimes to other players. The perk loadout will show as a blank loadout as if that player was using no perks in the game. If this was only a cosmetic issue, I wouldn't care. However, if you're using BBQ, this means it ignores the bonus bloodpoints you should have gotten from the perk and I assume the same for WGLF but haven't used that one yet. Considering the main reason I play killer and the main reason I use BBQ, this is a huge issue for me. Can you hotfix this asap? And hotfix cheaters being able to see killer in the lobby as well if you've figured that out instead of waiting a till the next patch.

20 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• mnahm
    mnahm Member Posts: 3
    Options

i was reported for being a hacker because of this xD

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

This has happened to me, too. I have had games as killer where I see no perks in my status row on the endgame screen, and I have had games where the survivors see no perks for me even though I myself see them. I have had four perks equipped in all cases. This has happened for me on multiple different killers.

I maybe be wrong to some degree (as I see others in this thread complaining that BBQ & Chili did not tally extra BP for stacks), but I do not think it impacts actual perk usage or progression. Discordance, Whispers, etc. function as intended, and I completed the challenge for downing 5 survivors with Unrelenting even when survivors saw no killer perks on their post-match UI.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

A similar thread was also posted in the bug report subforum that suggests the bug might be caused if you switch killers during the match lobby. Which is annoying cause that's the one way you can avoid exploit users from taking perks to counter the killer they know you're playing when they shouldn't know.

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

and also switching in the last 6 seconds to another survivor ,makes your offering not count

• Konomaru
    Konomaru Member Posts: 12
    Options

Same thing happened to me when I play Yui, I was like "I didn't used perks? Aye I'm a pro" then realize that I did and it was a bug lmao.

• GreatTurki
    GreatTurki Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2020
    Options

Can confirm. Happens in like 50% of my matches. (PS4 BTW).

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 324
    Options

I believe these two threads are describing the same issue

Hopefully you are seeing the whole discussion and not just my comment. If not then the name of it is "Killer bug since patch (perks on end screen and offering screen)" and it was started by Origanum on 6/17/20. TDGdude posted the trigger they discovered causing this issue.