Comments

• asimplelegion
    asimplelegion Member Posts: 66

Honestly Kate or Dwight because both kind of suit how I like to play

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited June 2020

Ash, Ace and Cheryl

Ash when I feel like playing like a badass that will risk it all to save my teammates with MoM

Ace because I like running chest builds

Cheryl because she is cute.

• Noire
    Noire Member Posts: 41

Ash, simply because I'm a fan of the Evil Dead franchise

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited June 2020

Claudette because she’s basically like the invisible man and David because he’s hot😀.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

Kate because I like her style and that horse christmas sweater.🤩

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

David King

Honorable mentions go to Meg, Nea, and Jane

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Claudette. And before you all start yelling and calling me useless or a blendette, I picked her up for two reasons:

1) When I first got into the game I wanted healing perks, and Claudette was the free Survivor that had healing perks.

2) I dont often run blendette builds- maybe once in three or four hundred games? I use her 'advantage' to hide more efficently, but am I circling the outside of the map being dead weight to my team? Ofc not- I'm stealthy, not immersed.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

Kinda depends if we are talking style or perks. I like Claudette because she was the first I ever used. Also really like Kate and Feng. I personally don't really like any of the male ones very much..but if I had to pick...from a design perspective I'd pick Tapp,I suppose.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Claudette. When I started I really like her healing perks and I always want to be the medic of the group.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Kate, Feng and Nancy.

The Stranger Things chapter got me to watch the series and it got me *hooked*. 😉

Kate was my first ever main.

And Feng bc of Bunny Feng.

Cheryll be joining them soon.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited June 2020

All Aces are welcome!

Kates are too, but for more private reasons. 😏

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

Claudette because she is so adorable and I like being a healer.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Echoing this. I leveled up Claudette first because every guide I read said to get Self-Care, and now I play her with an aggressive stealth mindset. Yes, I absolutely wear the blackberry skirt + violet jacket, but I'm not hiding behind rocks all game or whatever.

The other survivor who I have a complete perk library on is Kate, who I like because she seems to fit the "final girl" mold pretty well, and she also happens to be the quietest female survivor when injured.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I like Jake with the Blight hankerchief and gloves. No smock, though.

I also like Ash and Yui.

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
  • liarcy
    liarcy Member Posts: 160

Jane because she’s unique (thicc) and her skins are amazing there’s not a single one I dislike

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Jeff, because of his black metal outfit and Yui because of her lore.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Kate. She's gooooood looking

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56

Zarina "I just think she's neat"

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

Jeff and David, I like both of their lore and cosmetics alot! Also I'm British and so is David so he gets bonus points for that.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Kate, because I just like her style I guess. Might switch to Nancy though.

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378

Steve and only Steve. No need to say more =)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

The adorable nervous nerd that is Dweet.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

David hands down. Love me some morally grey characters. Also he got big tiddies

• BoiltOver
    BoiltOver Member Posts: 118

Ace, because he's daddy. And because older people aren't represented much in horror aside from evil gmaw, scripted to die grandparent.

Honorable mentions: David, Jane, Yui, Steve, Claudette, Meg, Ash, Kate.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Lisa because she's my favorite sh character. And she looks amazing in this game ngl.

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178

Ace

• EagleEmissary
    EagleEmissary Member Posts: 5

Dwight! Because despite the fact that he’s afraid, he overcomes and makes sure that he delivers the pizza. Possibly the most brave character. Who doesn’t love pizza or a nerd? Plus he looks like me. I just love his design and concept.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Female: I like all the female survivors honestly but my favorite is probably Nea.

Male: Steve

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

Steve & Cheryl

• Seegson
    Seegson Member Posts: 48

I really like dwight, he is so adorable, especially his cute little grunt when you put a RBT on him. I remember I've put all 5 RBTs on one Dwight just to hear it(I've also let him escape afterwards).

I also like David due to him being an aggressive altruist according to his lore and perk descriptions and that's pretty much my playstyle.

Laurie is my favorite female survivor, i mean, she is iconic final girl and you can think whatever you what about het perks, but she is not afraid of the killer and ready to give them a fight anytime.

And last but but not the least: Claudette. Her style is exquisite, if you want to shine she is your choice. Her rift golden dress and her "traveling healer" head looks so well together she basically shines brighter than the gods

• SketchyPenguin
    SketchyPenguin Member Posts: 141

Female Survivors:

I have so many that I really like and I will probably (one day) have all females at P3 LV 50 with all perks. I will decide on three to make a choice:

• Feng Min: First Character to level up and she has so many awesome cosmetics
    • Kate: I really like her. Also amazing cosmetics
    • Yui and Meg: I know just three, but those two have a special place in my heart too.

Male Survivors:

Those are a little less :D

• David: He's hot.
    • Dwight and Jake: the OG boys are tied and I really like their appearances
  • Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110

Ace is supreme

• tixerp
    tixerp Member Posts: 270

Jeff! Big, chill, metalhead artist. Great backstory, and meshes really well with Legion's story too.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

I now have bought Lisa and tbh it's my favorite skin in the entire game.

I really like the look of it ☺