Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Which Killer Should I Be Spending My 500 Auric Cells On?

BillTGYT
BillTGYT Member Posts: 7

Although i am not new to Dead By Daylight but i finally got myself 500 Auric Cells but still now wonder which Killer should i buy. I was considering between Michael Myers and Ghostface. Does anyone have any suggestions on which killer should i get?

Best Answers

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549
    Answer ✓

They play relatively similarly, and both have two good perks (and one bad one).

Myers has Save the Best for Last which is really good on any killer that relies heavily on their M1 to down, made better by killers with an alternate attack such as Demogorgon that can be used on the obsession to not lose stacks. He also has Play With Your Food which is more situational than STBFL but still good on some builds.

Ghostface has Thrilling Tremors, which is an excellent alternative to BBQ that has some built in game slowdown, and I'm All Ears, which gives limited wallhacks which is excellent for mindgaming and on killers who can work around walls (Nurse, Spirit, Pyramid Head).

Personally I'm better with Myers but that's because he's got the lower skill ceiling, and I'm not great with either of them, but a lot of people find them both really fun. So if you're not leaning one way or the other I'd go based off of the perks personally.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Answer ✓

Definetly Micheal. You get amazing 2 amazing perks and one meh perk along with a killer that can demolish people with an insta down.