Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Solution to Midwich Elementary School map issues

DeadHardMan
DeadHardMan Member Posts: 319
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Most Killers and Survivors are put into a detrimental state where they can't easily maneuver around the map due to there being only 2 open main staircases that are on opposite corners of the map. Killers waste a lot of time trying to go up to the second floor because it's too darn far and time consuming. Survivors also face this difficulty and end up getting lost and not finding gens.

To fix this issue, I think Midwich School should include more staircases that lead up to the second floor. Maybe a staircase situated on the North, South, East, West part of the map instead of just corners. This would allow for Killers and Survivors to flexibly move between floors without having to go the far corners of the map. Also I think there should be signs indicating staircases and rooms like in Lery's. This could help ease up on the navigation issues.

Thoughts?

EDIT: let me just clarify that while there is a ramp room and a walled off staircase, those are still difficult to access and are not "opened" like the 2 main staircases

Comments