Change Wraith's Mori To This (PLEASE)

Options

His mori STINKS right now,

And this idea is AMAZING.

Stumbled across it in a OhTofu comment section.

Petitions, please!

Comments

• nightingale
    nightingale Member Posts: 41
    Options

trapper and wraith need some mori rework. Their mories are so old and so old school.

I would like for trapper something like this:

The survivor stands up(like Freddie's mori) and step on a trap then the killer smack him and he dies

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

Or the survivor could stand like you said in a trap, but after he kicks them they fall, still in the trap breaking their leg. After that he just goes to the poor survivor and places trap over their head. Boom.

• tixerp
    tixerp Member Posts: 270
    Options

I don't always like when moris are over the top MK fatalities. I like DBD's tone of implied violence, rather than being a gore fest. The idea is neat, and a lot more stimulating than Wraith's current mori, but I hope that if they do rework old moris, give use some kind of option to choose which mori we want. Even if people hate 'em, I don't want to never be able to use them again just because other people don't like them.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I like the idea of Wraith battering a survivor with his bell for the mori, especially if it rang each time it connected. A fun mix of brutality and humor.

As for Trapper, I'd say he should thwack a dying survivor with the back of his weapon to daze them, set a trap a short ways in front of them, and then grab the back of their head and plant their face in the trap. No need for excessive gore or mutilation, but Trapper would then have a more cinematic mori which better references his power.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

I like The Wraith's mori. rn, the sound's bugged tho.

• WraithMaster07b_e2
    Options

I don’t think The Wraith’s Mori should change, but it should be updated a bit & add The Wraith ripping the survivor’s head and spine.