Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Hag Trap Don't Trigger At All

AndraKun
AndraKun Member Posts: 22

Platform : PC (steam)

Description : when I put my trap as the hag in the killer shack it didnt trigger when survivor walk or run on it, it didnt even got destroyed when being flashed by survivor. This made the hag literally broken cuz one trap can change the entire game.

Steps to reproduce (if possible) : I dont know, maybe there's a bug on the new killer shack design or something that made the trap went under the floor when placed instead of above it.

How often does this occur : it very often to happen, I lose almost every single time when it happen. It really frustrating that I'm thinking to stop playing until it got fix, so please fix it as soon as possible.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Gorgonzola
    Gorgonzola Member Posts: 176
    edited June 2020

I had the same bug. My trap at the shack wasn't working (and Hag without trap in the shack can be looped forever). I also planted one trap on one of the harvesters on Rotten Fields and it was unsuable as well.

• AndraKun
    AndraKun Member Posts: 22

can you vote up my report please, so they would notice and fix it as soon as possible