• Ghostface

Post edited by BillTGYT on

Comments

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207

Ghostface because he has no sound cues

• Francesco044
    Francesco044 Member Posts: 109

Myers because your t3 gives the exposed status effect to everyone and you can stalk even in front of the survivors

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315
    edited June 2020

I have been highly successful with both. However Ghostface is better against top survivors because he can get off a lot more hits and the best survivors dont think they have to heal.

• Grobovshick
    Grobovshick Member Posts: 19

I like Michael so much but Ghostface surprise me more often. 😀

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

GF. He can do everything Michael does, but better, quicker, and more stealthy.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Myers for the add-ons.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Ghostface seems a lot more well equipped for what the current meta is. since gens go fast, GF's ability to lean to expose and down a survivor seconds into the game provides a great advantage, and since you don't lose stalk upon being found it's possible to lean stalk in survivors view 2 or 3 times (depending on add-ons) and expose them (which is helped greatly by his Chewed Pen). another plus, the ability to turn off the TR and stain at will is greatly beneficial in and out of chase, since it makes looping him harder.

But that's not to say Myers is outright worse. with specific builds tied to specific mindsets (such as M&A, get to T2, and play with the advantages of T1 and 2) one can easily experience the same or more levels of success. it's just that GF is all around good and doesn't need a specific build, just your standard Pop, BBQ, etc while Myers has more to gain from specific builds and strategies such as Scratched mirror or Tombstone.

To conclude, GF is naturally better suited for the meta, but Myers can be scarily effective with certain builds or strategies. so neither is outright better, both have strengths and weaknesses that make their playstyles very different to various levels of success. For me, I've had much more luck with GF, but I did use to main Daddy Myers and I must say, he's really good.

TL;DR: I ranted about how GF is a greater base than Daddy Myers but Father figure Michael works great in certain builds so it's honestly up to preference

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

Myers. Ghostface is just weaker Myers.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73

Ghostface, he's cute and more likable than myers, he also has more consistent results

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Ghostface. His stalk is better than myers and he's just the best stealth killer in the game. Myers is still the biggest Chad in the game tho