was playing on the map "the game" and while using the vault that takes u to the second floor,

genosyo
genosyo Member Posts: 46

i landed here. is this a glitch?

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

I doubt this is intended but I love it.

• MortisCarnifex
    MortisCarnifex Member Posts: 41

I've seen that before, I thought it was patched though lmao

• xI_Fabi_Ix
    xI_Fabi_Ix Member Posts: 129

It's an exploit since the killer doesn't have a 100% chance of hitting you when vaulting it.

Sometimes the killer pushes you down and sometimes the killer falls over you and falls down as you still stand up there.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I haven’t seen that one before.

have to try it too. For scientific reasons only of course. 👀

would this be a case for the bug report section in this Forum though?

• genosyo
    genosyo Member Posts: 46
  • macaroni1
    macaroni1 Member Posts: 16

Had this happen a few times today. I downed someone while they were vaulting and they lied right there on the edge knowing I could do nothing.

I was pretty salty lol.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Someone did this to me on the game. Luckly I was PH and his range attack hit them. Forcing them to leave. If it couldnt hit them I can picture that survivor staying there till I dc'ed.

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

This vault was like this when the map first came out in 2018. They removed and fixed it, it appears in the background of the chapter patch, the devs have been changing assets like the generators and adding little things here and there, and apparently this exploit is back again, unintentionally, it’ll probably be patched in the next hotfix.

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287

I used that yesterday and when the killer vaulted I stood up from crouching and he fell down. We were just nodding our heads from that point on.