If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Blood point boosters?

Options
IoMega
IoMega Member Posts: 3

Something along the lines of buying blood point boosters for X amount of hours or days? Or any other way to incorporate it in, I feel the game is a bit to grindy anymore and it gets rather stale playing anything new with no perks vs these higher levels. I like to play both roles, and obviously it takes a lot to get several on each side leveled up. Just an idea I'm not totally sure

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

They already exist in the Bloodweb and increase your pointage via category. Cakes, Pudding, and Streamers all give you 2x BP.

Let's not introduce a way to make Bloodpoints via money. That'll quickly turn the game into a pay 2 win somewhat.

• IoMega
    Options

Perks don't win games, I can pallet loop to win with no perks with ease. One game of double blood points gets you absolutely nowhere. I like to play all survivors and killers even if its with the same perks. Not really sure how this game CAN be pay 2 win honestly.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

BP for money could actually manage to kill this game.

• weirdkid5
    Options

@IoMega said:
    Perks don't win games, I can pallet loop to win with no perks with ease. One game of double blood points gets you absolutely nowhere. I like to play all survivors and killers even if its with the same perks. Not really sure how this game CAN be pay 2 win honestly.

Perks do win games so I'm not sure what you're talking about honestly. A perk can make or break a victory for you sometimes. I can also win without perks, without looping as well. Doesn't mean perks don't win games, or at the very least, skew things in your favor. You can also use perks like WGLF and BBQ and Chili to give yourself even more BP on top of the Offering bonuses.

No, this is a bad idea. You should not be able to buy Bloodpoint boosters. The grind in this game isn't even anywhere near as bad as it used to be.

Why are people so opposed to earning things themselves nowadays? I can get about 30k BP in 2 games, it isn't really difficult. When the game first came out you couldn't hit Level 50 until like 70 hours in. Now, you can hit Level 50 in like 2 days if you are just consistent.

There is 0 reason to put in Bloodpoint boosters aside for people that don't have the patience, time, or skill to earn it. There are people with 40 hour jobs that still grind out their BP no problem, such as myself. Boosters are not needed.

• IoMega
    Options

I agree there are people that work 40 hours a week and still grind, but then again there are also people that work 40+ hours a week with kids, and other life activities that doesn't really grant them much time to sit here and play for hours on end. That's great that you can do that but not everyone can. As I also said if there are any other ideas, like this new store, maybe make boosters available with shards or something. I get where you are coming from but not everyone is the same. I'd rather get destroyed by someone with a full perk set up then troll around with someone struggling with little to no perks. You can give the worst player in the game the best perks and they will still suck. It's all opinion and here say, that's why I asked.

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2018
    Options

You can already boost bloodpoints with shards. Buy a teachable you own from the shrine. There is your boost. No need for anything more.

• weirdkid5
    Options

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    You can already boost bloodpoints with shards. Buy a teachable you own from the shrine. There is your boost. No need for anything more.

This.