The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Need help for original build

Anara
Anara Member Posts: 1,297

I change my main build every week I think, I have many now haha, my tank build, my escape build etc... Now I'm working on my healing build!

Autodidact, I love this perk.

Solidarity, I can fully heal myself when Autodidact is negative, and do more than the 50%, and finishing healing with a brown medkit or by my mates.

Bloodpact, I know it's only the obsession, but I think it's more interesting than using Bond. And the increase of speed seems cool. And it could be cool with a mate with OoO!

And the last perk... That is the problem. For now, I use dead hard because it can be useful in certain situation, but it's not a healing perk. But maybe I need an exhaustion perk? I really don't know.

I though about calm spirit, the healer hiding..

I saw many videos, some youtubers uses spine chill, but.. I want all my 4 perks working together.

If someone has advices, I'm all ears :)

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Hm, you wont need Empathy if you're happy with Blood Pact. I wouldn't take an exhaustion perk in that slot, my healing build is usually Empathy, Solidarity, Autodidact and Iron Will. For the last slot, try using Iron Will or even maybe Borrowed Time? That's the perk I usually switch my Iron Will out for if I'm in a SWF. Or even DS if you get tunnelled.

Exhaustion perks aren't needed in healing builds, you could, but they're not that good tbh. I much prefer Iron Will or Borrowed Time. Iron Will to juke, and gain distance by losing LoS, and Borrowed to sacrifice myself to give people escapes.

Also, mind recommending me some builds? I'm all out of juice rn, and I'd love to try some of yours.

• Anara
    edited June 2020

Thanks for your respond.

I have some questions. Why using Iron will when we have solidarity?

(Why using empathy if I use blood pact?

I think it's empathy, bond or blood pact? They are the same perks no?)

Edit : sorry for these parentheses, I read "you need empathy" and no "you won't need" sorry lol

For my over builds, the last one I used which is very good to escape :

Lithe, Danse with me, quick and quiet and iron will

For tanking :

Mettle of man, Breakout, Inner strength and Soul guard

For generators :

Repressed alliance, Better together, Poised (or Prove Thyself) and Sprint Burst

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I use Iron will since I like to make distance while in a chase, and Iron will helps when you lose LoS, it can really disorientate killers. Plus I made a promise to never forget to run it, for an old reason.

Also, I'll try the builds, thanks a lot!

• PlutonicOrc
    PlutonicOrc Member Posts: 5

Why not use botany knowledge?

The whole purpose of that perk is to heal faster.

• Anara

Yes but the purpose of Autodidact is to stack with hability tests, I think I cant stack enough with botany knowledge