Your Biggest Unpopular Opinions

2»

Comments

• Senateman
    Senateman Member Posts: 3

I am rank 12 but am still a ######### player (sorry if you've gone with/against me and I played wrong).

All in all I think the game is quite well balanced between survivor and killer. I die way more than I live and I think it's reflective of my abilities in the game. Most of the time when you don't want me to do something neither do I but I'm kind of a dumb player lol. But yeah there are occasionally frustrating killers but it's usually bc I'm playing wrong and not that the killer is op or anything

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

People shouldn’t let teabagging and clicking bother them. Caught a lot of heat for that one somehow lol

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413
    edited June 2020

I honestly agree wholeheartedly with this. I've barely played with any second chance perks, but I noticed when I do that I take risks I normally wouldn't take, and it affected my play level afterward.

My unpopular opinion: NoED is a perk that capitalizes on survivors being lazy or uninterested in their secondary objective. It's NOT seen as often as people claim, because it's not as strong as people claim. It's only strong when the survivors aren't good.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

I'll take this one a step further.

Most killer mains don't want to get better at the game - they want the game to get easier for them.

Some of the top killer streamers like Zubat/Goose are proof enough that 90% of the time you could have always played better.

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220

The Doctor needs to leave and never come back or just decrease his speed or something, he has too much

Console players get sh*t on a lot

Hawkins is the best indoor map (I'm a survivor main)

Killer has the hardest job

If people who lost their Legacy have proof they should be able to get it back

*Don't bother responding, I will ignore you*

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Legion is a lot better then people think he is. Probably close to the middle of power between all killers

S tier god nurses don't exist anymore. She's not as strong as people think she is. More like low A to high B

Thanos was right and the universum would be better off if we went with his plan

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Nurse is not the best killer in the game anymore. Spirit is way easier AND at least as good as nurse, because the counterplay is more difficult.

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

Wraith is top tier.

At least mine is. I hecking love Wraith!

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

Gen speeds aren't to fast because every killer gets more than 2 kills, on average per match. (According to the last data we got from the Devs in November).

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Two unpopular opinions here:

1) Killer tiers are based solely on the skill or dedication of the player. All killers can be top tier with practice and when played right.

2) Meta-build characters (survivor or killer) are the game's version of "Easy Mode". Those who "lose" with those perks need to get much better. True skilled players can do well with any perk in any combo.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Not entirely sure if this is incredibly unpopular, but I'm guessing it'd probably be unpopular with people who play more killer than they do survivor.

You should be able to bleed out faster in scenarios where the killer is slugging for the 4k. At the moment many killers slug for the 4k, meaning you can be left on the floor for 4 mins. Yes you can use unbreakable. But you'd be getting up in an already lost game, just to get downed and slugged again.

I don't necessarily want to die faster to give the other survivor a better chance of finding the hatch. I want to die faster to move onto the next game and not stare at the ground for 4 mins.

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

Well this kinda just blew up outta nowhere ☺️🙂

• KiloOfSalt
    KiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91

I genuinely think that this game is the most balanced it's been since release. I play both killer and survivor.

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162
    edited June 2020

The Deathslinger looks cool, but his design itself fails on creating fear. The chase music compensates a little for this, but in reality, he just looks like a cowboy with white eyes.

I think Springtrap would actually fit into DBD since that topic is rising lately, but yeah, I think he would be terrifying if BHVR execute him well.

I know people say the entitlement goes to both survivor and killer, but I personally believe that there's more survivor entitlement than killer entitlement, and I mainly play survivor.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

SWF is totally fair!

• IceCreamPrincess
    IceCreamPrincess Member Posts: 226

Deep wounds isn't supposed to be a lethal thing, but merely a delay tactic. The devs never anticipated survivors getting downed from it, nor wanted them too

• KnightFall28901
    KnightFall28901 Member Posts: 17

I honestly believe moris, keys and NOED are fine as they are.